War Day 5: OHHH SHOTO~~~

Well... FUCK!

This is not fun at all.

I wanted more exitement...

Should I actually start playing around instead of being serious?

But I don't want to do that!

How does this even look?

I've been playing with their minds for the last couple of days!

Me: *sigh* When is there any big thing happening? 

Funny how I was a magnet for these things. The moment I said that, I already felt somene approaching me fast. I had a rough guess who it was but still didn't wanted to move. My next decision was about to be essential. First off this was not Shoto as I hoped it would be but Ojiro. The man was running straight at me while I was standing there thinking I should change my figthing style. At first I had fun playing everything and giving them a scare and now? What about now? I was actually trying to finish everything up quickly... why again?

I knew there was a reason for this and it was a couple of hours earlier that I knew what it was but right now, I had already forgotten about everything that was in the past. All I could remember was that it probably had something to do with what Nezu said but what did Nezu say again? Besides all rules dropped? I had no idea. Did I need to know about it? Probably but the better question was if I cared about it. I certainly didn't do anything like that at all. 

Should I act as if I am surpriesd by Ojiro or not?

I do wonder....

Ah what should I do?

In the end, I couldn't just stand there doing nothing so I turned towards Ojiro smiling at the man. 

Me: Hey there.

Ojiro: Prepare to fight me!

Me: Why do I need to do that?

Ojiro: .... Aren't you the villain?

Me: I am but then again, why should I NEED to fight you?

Ojiro: Well one of us has to be eliminated.

Me: Yeah... and?

Ojiro: What do you mean end?

Me: Well you could also just forfeit , you know.

Ojiro: And why should-

This was definitelly all he could say before I was already right in front of him. Up until now, I didn't use my quirk at all but right now I did just to scare him a bit. So I stopped right in front of him to hold my hands around his throat losely and started coutning  in my head. The countdown wasn't important at all, I was just being curious to see how long it would take him to realize that he was actually done for if I wanted to use my quirk. He should know it himself as well. 

.... 13...... 14.....15....

OHHH 

Congrats!

It takes 15 seconds till you realised that you are dead.

Me: Fine, fine!

When Ojiro jumped away, I put my arms up and looked at him with a huge grin. 

Me: I won't fight with my quirk but you should better give it your all.

Ojiro: Why would you-

Me: It wouldn't be any fun otherwise.

Just like that I sprinted towards the poor man in front of me. It was just 5 steps that I needed to take and then duck. He was about to attack me with his tail obviously and I knew it since I could see how he was about to turn in my direction. Too bad that I just wanted to get a bit to the side and then grab his tail. Of course there was not any other sound then the sound of breaking bones in the air. Did anyone really expect me to go on without breaking his tail? It was soo easy to break as well. Just get behind it, grab it then twist it while kicking him in the other direction. At this point I was sure that his right arm also got disloacted. There was just a popping sound when he tried to grab me and when I actually pushed him further so I could break his tail.