Let's talk... It's time to finally start

It was really late when I texted Nezu and I was just kinda happy that he was still replying when I send him some questions and the more I asked the more I knew what I was about to do. Of course that didn't mean that I would be actually going through with it or that I would be succesfull at all. A plan, that was all it was. Besides there was this thing I was sure gonna be doing the first thing in the morning after some good sleep or so I thought.

When I woke up, I felt so done. Normally I would always go sleep before midnight just because I knew I would feel this beat. Today was definitely not a day I would do a lot. Though it was defintiely enough to be talking with the support course. I needed a villain costume after all.

I should get up and get going....

How late is it even?

One look at my clock made me throw my cushion over my head and just lay there a bit more ignoring everything.

It's too early for everything!

It's not even 9... what the hell.... I want to sleep more!

We don't even have lessons anymore.... wait do we or don't we...

Who cares!

..... no no... I should care.... I should... I want to end this school and have a hero license....

Yeah ... yeah.... yeah...

I was ready to get up and bold out of my room to get to class and just apologise for being really really late. However for this to do, I needed to know which class, where and what I needed for the day. So I pulled my phone up which was laying right next to my bed and started looking up the information. Every lesson was canceled for today.

When I saw that I threw my phone right next to my side again and turned around to igrnore everything. I was not a morning person at all. Normally people would say I was indeed a morning person since I was the first one to be awake and then started training a bit for an hour and then start preparing breakfast for everyone and then go wake Shoto and then Iida so that they would wake the others and blah blah blah... it was really annoying but more than annoying it was actually exhausting since I was training till late with All Might and then training another hour in the morning without my quirk just so my skills would be better in case I couldn't use my quirk and then do basically everything else. No one knew about this though... they all just thought I was a morning person since I would be up and ready when I was doing breakfast or getting Shoto and Iida. Well wrong! I loved sleeping in and I loved sleep. I could even marry my bed and be happy when it would eat me alive!

 Fuck...

I really need to get up...

Well..... what now?

I slowly sat up and then started conteplating if it was worth getting out of my bed or if I could just stick to my damn bed and call it a day off. It was a long time I had something like that for sure.

Me: *sigh*....*yawn*

Seeing as I really needed a villain costume, I didn't really see any other way then to get up, get prepared and then go down to the kitchen to get some tea. Imagine my surprise when I saw Shoto sitting there with his cold soba. 

Shoto: Morning.

Me: Morning... where are the others?

Shoto: Some went out to get some stuff, others just called it a day and then there are some still sleeping...

Me: Alright... how about Tenya?

Shoto: Alseep.

Me: Wow... I didn't think he would be still sleeping.