Let's continue huh...

3rd POV with the LOV:

No one had any comment and were eagerly watching Izuku as he was sitting there for three long hours. It seemed almost to peaceful but the LOV knew better. Everyone who was watching the green bean knew that what he was doing right now was a silent threat. Some villains preferred not to talk to heroes and instead would do something that was just what he had done. He warned and threatened the heroes in a way that was clearly telling them that he as a peson talking about himself in the 3rd point, was gonna give them fucking hell. Of course they knew why he was doing this since he was not done. No one wanted to see the small green bean get caught this early on.

Toga: Should we help with that threat?

Twice: I want to make it happen, forget about it.

Shigaraki: Kurogiri, how difficult is it to get underground?

Kurogiri: Not that difficult but may I remind you that there are drones flying around?

Compress: Then how about one of us go incognito.

Spinner: Do we even know what incognito means?

Dabi: Are you suggestion we are idiots?

Spinner: Yes.. I mean NO! Ahhh... damn it.

Toga: HEY!

Spinner: Look we never managed to get somewhere inside without getting caught or trigger something and Kurogiri always had to get us out of there.

Shigaraki: That is not true. I've been to UA before and got in and out without alarming anyone.

Kurogiri: Because we used the media as a trap. What are we gonna use now?

Shigaraki: Our spy who will certainly help us out here.

Dabi: That might work.

Toga: So it is decided! We gonna silence that pink haired kid so our Izubaby can continue?

Twice: YES!, Hell nah!

Spinner: And if you get caught?

Compress: Then they know we know about this and will guess that there is a spy... so what? He is replacable.

Toga: YEAH! We need that game to continue!

Dabi: What if they stop this whole thing because of us?

Shigaraki: Then I won't let them catch me.

Something they had all agreed on as fast as the idea popped up. These villains were simply just way into the game to let it end like that. Let's just say that they would basically do everything to watch the whole thing finally properly start and end with a victory of the solo villain team. 

Anyways, quickly and swiftly Kurogiri opened a portal for Shigarkai to go through. They immediately ended up right next to their traitor who got warned just 5 minutes before they were actually making their way there. Of course the traitor moved as fast as possible to a room without any kind of cameras watching them. 

When they finally arrived there, they looked at the traitor and just smiled threatening this person to their bones. Of course the LOV held soo much hostage and had no backbone doing something dirty. If they had to, they would haunt as well as abandone their UA traitor without any kind of remorse at all.

Traitor: Do you have any ideas how idiotic and stupid this action of you lots is?

Shigaraki: Oh do you wanna lecture me now?

Traitor: ....

Shigaraki: Get us to the violet haired kid.

Traitor: Who? Shinso?

Shigaraki: Yes.

Traitor: Why?

Shigaraki: Because we want to make sure that he will not say anything at all.

Traitor: ... you do know that if he is disqualified he will surely tell our teachers about this.

Shigaraki: We do know this which is why you are gonna make him shut up while we are gonna watch this.

Traitor: How do you think I should do that?

Shigaraki: Bring the kid over while we are hiding.

Traitor: ... fuck...

Shigaraki and Kurogiri closed all the lights except one while waiting for the traitor to come into the room with Shinso. It didn't surprisingly took long for the kid to return with the hostage and then started to talk. It was short but in a way that the kid knew that the traitor was part of the villain team. There was never an option for the traitor to go against the LOV's wishes as the LOV had too much power over the traitor. It was their life which the LOV held in their hand as their quirk was gifted with a catch and that included All for One who could make the quirk go into a state of overdrive where there was no safing it anymore. 

Anyways the moment Shigaraki and Kurogiri watched it, they were all satisfied and knew that there was no way that the kid would say anything at all. Not only did Izuku threaten the kid but a hero in this exercise was as well and said very hero was threatening with giving Izuku a chance to have quite the go at torture without any kind of consequences. After what Shinso had experienced one could guess how terrified the kid was. 

Once that was done the traitor did excuse Shinso who didn't wanted to stick in the same room with them anymore.

Traitor: Happy now?

Shigaraki: Very. Keep in mind that we are watching you and always have the small thing we gave you with you.

Traitor: I know.... no need to remind me.

Shigaraki: Let's go then.

Just like that the LOV made sure that Shinso wouldn't say anything at all. The exercise will continue without anyone ever knowing that the LOV had their hands in this at all.