War Day 4: Kitchen accident

Once we were in the kitchen, I kinda started to look around for ingredients and they did had quite a bit but no wonder there since this was the hero side. Come to think about it, I didn't even check what I had in my villain lair... perhaps there were quite some other things as well but I was just too focused on the weapon and after that pretty much abandoned the place. Not as if I would have chosen it personally. It was too easy to get into and it was not really my style. I wanted something close by and obvious, not hidden since that would get me immediately arrested by the heroes if they would find me in there. Ah that was just some headache to think about. Luckily nothing like this happened at all.

Okay...

Should I make something..... with.... let's see.....

I need the microwave for sure....

So...what do I do?

There soo many things I could do but in the end decided to actually make a deadly sweet temptation for the heroes while I would make us some food as well.

Me: I'll do a quick browny cake for you all to enjoy as a thank you and also a good meal as well. 

Iida: That is very nice.

Monoma: He is just baiting us!

Me: Hmhm.... sure..... always doing that.

I sounded a bit more jokingly but to be honest, nothing about what I just said was a joke at all. The sheer fact that all this was a bait but also not was making it all the more funnier. 

Should I.... wouldn't that be cruel tho?

Ah nah! 

They would be less suspicious if I do it this way!

A thought suddenly popped up in my head and it was a brilliant one as well. While I would focus on actually doing the main dish, I would let the heroes help me out here with something sweet and fast for the microwave. It was not really how you would normally do it but it was enough to actually be a really nice dish. My mom taught me how to bake this brownies since I used to be quite impatient when it came to sweets. You see, I have a sweet tooth and I did enjoy some very good cake and cookies. Besides these brownies are easy to make and no one could tell me no. The best part would be that I would let the heroes make them while mixing in some metal utensils.

It would be the best plan for sure.

If not, it was one plan for sure and I could always play dumb that the fork slipped and it found its way there.

Me: Now for the brownies... can you all find me the ingredients?

Momo: Sure what do you need?

Me: 150g Salted butter,  150g caster sugar, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 2 tbsp milk, 2 medium eggs beaten, 50g plain flour, 75g unsweetened cocoa powder, 80g milk chocolate chips. I'll instruct you all while I am doing the main dish if that would be fine with you all.

Kodai: Do you need any other help?

Me: Ah yes, can you help me out while the others are focusing on the cake part?

Kodai: Sure. What are you planning to do?

Me: Some spaghetti bolognaise.

Kodai: Uhh sounds good.

This was just the start. Me and Kodai started looking for the ingredients I needed while Momo insturcted the others to find what I had told them. They had everything here for sure. It took us a bit to find everything and as I was starting to prepare the sauce to the pasta, I let Kodai make the pasta and started to tell the others how to continue.