What did you do?

3rd POV inside the teachers viewpoint:

Vlad: Majima! THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!

After Izuku had opened up all the packages left there, all the boxes, hthe teachers all knew that something was about to happen. They knew that Power Loader and his class were exited for a reason but none of the people inside that room except Power Loader himself knew about the details. 

Needless to say that it came like a shock to them seeing how Midoriya was reacting to all this.

Midnight: I would like to know that too.

Mic: Who allowed this shit?

Nezu: That was me.

Midnight: .... do you want them to kill each other?

Ectoplasm: I agree with them. This is a bit much.

Mic: And what should I say?! My class is not even fighting there!

Vlad: That is not something you should think about. They are not fighting inside and shouldn't be worried at all.

Eraserhead: I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Mic: SHO! WHAT?!

Eraserhead: You know my problem child as well as me.

Recovery Girl: I know him as well and he would never do such a thing.

Vlad: As he would never react like that?

Ectoplasm: Something is wrong here.

Midnight: FUCK! What you mean something is wrong here... don't you see all the alarm bells!

Nezu: Nothing is wrong here. He has officially said that he is doing his best.

Power Loader: And I will see my little babies in action.

Midnight: Do we really have to drag Hound Dog here?

Mic: I agree.

Nezu: He will not be dragged here.

Vlad: What you mean? That child is crazy! 

Eraserhead: He has done nothing so far.

Power Loader: Besides we just made him some presents. These were all his designs.

Mic: WHAT?!

Midnight: What do you mean?

All the heroes there were way too freaked out by what they have seen. A child who was to giggly and happy to hide his excitement and even hugged some of the weapons. At some point Midoriya might have even twirled around with his new daggers and said some very unnerving things. For some that was ringing all the alarm bells they had and for others that was just the beginning of a child losing his mind. The reality... well no one knew how the reality looked at all.

Power Loader: I already said this soo many times. Midoriya came to us with some papers and designs. We have done the best we could to recreat them. Some were more detailed others were just something drawn on a paper roughly but still quite good. 

Midnight: And you really think he did them himself?

Mic: My god....

Vlad: We have to stop this before anything more is happening!

Nezu: Nothing will be stopped here.

The air inside the room was soo tense and yet everyone stopped talking when Nezu said that. No one could understand what was going on and so they waited for the all knowing chimera to continue.

Nezu: I will ask you all some questions and I want you all to answer them. Is this a hero vs. Villain hero training?

Mic: Yes.

Nezu: Is Midoriya the villain?

Midnight: ...

Teachers: ...

Nezu: Yes or No?

Eraserhead: Yes....

Nezu: What is his task then?

Vlad: To make this as realistic as he can and to fight his classmates.

Nezu: Then what is he doing now?

Power Loader: Excatly what we are asking.

Nezu: Then someone explain to me why everyone is freaking out like headless chickens here.

That moment when Nezu explained them everything, they couldn't do anything else but shut up. Deep down they knew that this was the role he was playing. Yet there was something about what they saw that was definitely not right at all. It was something... a gut feeling.... experience and even just a thought about it that made all the heroes in that room doubt what they knew.

Nezu: I suggest calming down and continue to watch everything without any words about this anymore.

Recovery Girl: I can see your logic behind this. Still it is such an eye openener to see his character change this much.

Power Loader: He is really something else.

Eraserhead: He will certainly do his role good. You all know him, he is always doing his best.

Mic: No doubt about this.....

Midnight: True... 

Vlad: .....

Ectoplasm: I am still against all this.

One person... it was just one person in the room who was still sticking to what he was thinking. Everyone didn't liked the idea but Nezu had a point. This was just some training and they were expecting Midoriya to play the villain. However at the same time seeing the child become the villain was giving them all some warning signals. Nezu had tried to get them all to understand that Midoriya was doing nothing more than what they were asking out of him.... Needless to say that no one really knew why Midoriya was the villain when they all expected someone like Bakugo or even Monoma to be it.

Soon... very soon... they would all find out the true reason of this quite crazy setting.