No one taught them? Seriously?

3rd POV with the heroes

The heroes watched how Izuku not only shot the children in there with the bullets but also knock them out and then proceed to carry the children inside Shinso's house. They had no idea what was going on inside the house but they knew that it was definitely not something good. Still it was exiting to see that he chose to hide on place and not only that but use Shinso as well. 

Soon the heroes came over and the drone started to get closer to listen in.

Midnight: Why is he doing this? He could have eliminated them and that would have been it.

Mic: I don't get it either. Why risk everything?

Sero: Where are they? I am sure the call came from here.

Aoyama: Ayooo... look at all these fellow students. 

Sero: .... GET AWAY FROM THERE! 

Aoyama: Why?

Sero: It could be a trap.

Kaibara: You think so? I doubt he is still here.

Awase: Maybe he is aiming on something else cause if this would be a trap then we would be all eliminated by now.

Sero: True.... 

Aoyama: Mon ami, how can you say that!

Awse: We ran to the people without checking our surroundings by now he could have done who knows what to us. We are talking about Midoriya here. He knows our all quirk better than us.

Sero: Which is terrifying.

Ectoplasm: HAHAHAHa if they only know.

Recovery Girl: I hope they will act soon because that poison status of Kirishima is nearly at an end.

Nezu: I highly doubt that anyone noticed that.

Aizawa: *sigh*

Vlad: How can they not notice? How can the kid not notice?

Mic: Did you see him and Kaminari together? I bet he gets shocked every now and then to not be faced at all.

Recovery Girl: I don't care what is but they are facing a bit of a trouble.

The heroes on sight were two groups who arrived. One was backup for the first group who was said to have found the villain and have issues with an attack going on. The other group was there to safe the civilians out of the dangerous area. However what they had found were just the civilians with no tracks of their very own classmates. All they could do was treat the kids and then ask around but no one knew what happened. They all reported to walk around at nearly the same time and then next thing they know they felt pain.

Ectoplasm: Sly one.

Power Loader: I am glad he can use that. 

Mic: ... you are glad? Did you even know he knew how too?

Power Loader: Nope. He had just delivered us some scetches... we kinda thought he would learn how to deal with them since we all got these from him.

Vlad: But to be able to use them this well?

Nezu: It seems you have never had a crossbow in your arms.

Vlad: Did anyone have a crossbow in their hands in here?

Nezu: I had.

Mic: I for sure didn't.

Midnight: I only use the whip.

Eraserhead: Do I look like I use one for you all to look at me like that?

Mic: Nope....

Midnight: No one said anything...

Recovery Girl: But you all looked at the man.

Nezu: I can say that it is not hard to learn how to use it. Still very impressive that he managed to get quite the aim with this so fast.

Ectoplasm: What should we do with the kids?

Mic: Can you turn off the status of the bracelets? Why does my class even have them? Was it not like just hero thing?

Power Loader: Don't look at me like that.

Mic: Nezu?

Nezu: I have asked the class before the day it started and they all agreed to have the bracelet on.

Mic: You asked them without me?

Nezu: May I remind you that this is my school?

Mic: .....

The heroes in that observer room went quiet as the watched the other students save the fallen civilians and get them to the side where they all had a small iteem to remove the paralysis status as well as poisoned. The reason why they had a small iteem for this was because the whole ambulance and hospital topic was not working in this exercise. They had to have a chance to remove the status themselves and that chance was a small buzzer which was sending a signal to Power Loader who can then identify who had just used that small gear and would need to approve the status removal. It was a double check system. One couldn't of course safe themselve or each other this way since they had to be approved by Power Loader. 

The idea behind this was as followed:

- Power Loader could actually enable these things if it was going over a past limit as well as set the bracelet status to dead and eliminated.

- Since there was no hospital the heroes had to have a chance to remove the status.

- Removing the status is only possible if they are found by other heroes who are dispatched to safe them or requested backup. Of course all the walkie talkies were connected to the observation room and the teachers would know certainly if the intention of removing the status is there.

- No one could remove the status on their own hence no cheating.

All in all the system was something which was really thought about and approved by Nezu. 

Ectoplasm: Foolish not to ask around if anyone watched this happening.

Vlad: Even if they would have done so, they would have never found Midoriya. Shinso is too scared to talk with the heroes.

Mic: FOR A GOOD REASON!

Midnight: YES!

Eraserhead: Still this is one point we should talk about.

Nezu: Did anyone even teach them how to secure a scene?

At that question, everyone started to look away and at the monitor because it was clear that no one had talked about the most important thing to these children yet. A heroes job was after all not only to fight crime but assist on occasions they were called to and that inlcuded securing, proofing as well as carefully assessing the situation. This was clearly not done as the heroes of this exercise started to walk back to their head quarters after everything was thought to be done and nothing out of the ordinary could be found.

Of course the students had looked around to search for their missing comrades but other than that, nothing was done and it was assumed that the villain got scared and ran. Where the other were? Who knows if it came to them. Surely they would soon learn that the truth was quite different.