Petrified

3rd POV with the Villains:

For some reasons some of the LOV members were standing and watching the show. Those who were sitting on the ground froze at the sight of how Izuku was smiling towards Shinso. The people who were standing too a step back and Twice even managed to loose his balance and fell down on the ground. No sound could be heard at all as their eyes were glued to the screen. This was not something they would see normally and for some reasons what they just saw send shivers down their spine. There was just the right amount of bloodlust mixed in the gaze that made these villains shiver and back away or even freeze. The boy himself didn't realize it at all but for everyone watching this, they knew exactly what was going on.

At last it was Toga who hugged herself and smiled before starting to loosen up the whole tension.

Toga: Uhhhhh I love what he did there!

Spinner: Love is a strong word for this.

Toga: Couldn't you feel the shivers down your spine?

Spinner: I did.

Toga: How about the goosebumps?

Spinner: Look I am a lizard what do you want from me?

Toga: Ahhh could you feel that killer instinct? 

Spinner: Everyone could.

Toga: It was marvellous!

The girl was definitely started to fangirl and think about herself being in Shinso's situation. She would have melted on the spot when Izuku would have done something like this to her. It was just the right amount of threat and sexiness as well as having this crackling feeling inside her stomach pit knowing that within a second she could have been drenched in red. 

For the others it was something terrifying! A hero who just displayed this much of an ability could easily not be called a hero soon anymore or so they started to think about it. Perhapse this game was not simply just a game. 

Twice: THE FUCK WAS THAT?! 

Both sides agreeed on that question since they were to scared to negate each other. 

Compress: Did we just experience Bloodlust?

Kurogiri: Indeed.

Compress: So he is falling to become a villain?

Shigaraki: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dabi: Do we want him in our team?

All the LOV members wanted to say yes BUT the truth was that none of them knew if they could handle Izuku's level of craziness at all. It was not only that that worried the villains but also the plans the hero in training could make. Something about the way he was acting on his own and turning every situation to his favor made him look as if he was someone who would not play well in a team. It was as if in that case Izuku himself would see his team members as a liability and use them as pawn. That alone was more than just enough reasons to rethink their decision on getting Izuku to join the LOV. Perhapse it would be a better idea to cooperate with him and work with Izuku together as a seperate group.

Kurogiri: It would be wiser to leave him be.

Compress: So I am not the only one thinking that, good.

Twice: Hell nah, I agree.

Spinner: It's still weird to see that you agree with yourself....

Toga: COME ON! WHY NOT?! We would be undefeated!

Dabi: You have a bird loose in your brain or did you hit your head a couple of times too often?

Toga: What? I am not crazy if you wanted to say that!

Dabi: Mhm.... says who?

Compress: Yeah no, we all stand with Dabi here.

Toga: WHA-

Kurogiri: He could kill any of us just if we displease him. That is too dangerous and unpredictable.

Toga: Well I would be happy if he would do that.

Shigaraki: Someone get her an ice bath to sobber up.

Twice: On the way!, No way!

Twice pultiplied himself and carried Toga away to the bathroom and decided to splash some cold water on her face while the others started to think that they may or may not have screwed up with giving Izuku that knife. For now it seemed like the worst idea they have come up with. They all shuddered by the thought about Izuku knowing from who he got the weapon from. Who knows if the child was their friend or their foe.

For now all they could do was continue to watch what would happen next.