War Day 2: Can't let it contune!

I felt never this refreshed in my entire life. What should I say, this was definitely one of the best sleeps I had plus I was sure it was around noon already. Can't really say that I did much till now and I could guess that the heroes were actually going around by now doing some patrolling.

Me: Peaceful....

This really might not be the right thing to say as a villain but I did enjoy yesetrday just strolling around the city and also being there in the park and this bed! MY GOD! This bed in one of the homes that are done for the gen ed students was really nice. 

Alright... enough with lazying around!

I should get up and do at least something to annoy them!

Till now I had made up a fake face. The heroes in training expected something but the moment I was doing basically nothing and just broke in without destroying or kidnapping or I don't know what villainous act I was supposed to do, I was sure that they had made up their minds about what kind of villain I was. A failure probably and someone who can't play the villain role right. Ohh how wrong they are. Still I kinda wanted to mess with them more and it was not as if we didn't had all time in the world for this exercise too.

I wonder what the newspapers will say about yesterday.

*gggrrrrrrr**

I was just peacfully laying in the bed when all of the sudden my own stomach decided to growl at me. Ah yeah, come to think about it...I did skip food yesterday since I didn't feel hungry and was way too exited to actually look around and just relax my nerves since I was a bit too exited for everything. I knew from my mother that I should take breaks whenever I was this exted because if I was not there with 100% then I could easily do a slip up and that was not something I wanted to do.

Me: Food... let's see... I should get something to eat first. ... but this bed...

That bed felt way too nice to stand up but I did anyways since I had to get food and then wanted to take a scroll around the hero agency to greet my classmates and see how things were going. Today... well today I felt like messing around with them but still not get them out of the game. So I would probably do something like kidnapping someone and then be around the heroes all day.

AH! Genius idea and I just so happen to have a certain someone live right next to me as well right now. 

It was all just a thought but one I really liked and the more I was thinking about the more I had the power to resist lazing around. So once I got up, I went to the bathroom, checked myself, prepared myself for basically everything and then left the house to somply just knock on the other house door.

Shinso: Yes?

Me: Ding Dong Ditch!

Shinso: Midoriya?

Me: Yup, wanna open up for your old pal?

Shinso: Sure, give me a moment.

Me: Kay.

The thing about Shinso was that we were pals for a couple of month till he said something about quirkless kids and I kinda started to avoid him. Not only that but I kinda wanted to also show him that things were not as he thought things were. He was always quick to jump to conclusions and if something didn't fit his thougt, he would actually start being the grumpy Shinso everyone knows him to be. 

Anyways, after a couple of minutes Shinso opened the door and I immediately took my dagger out and pressed it against his throat and also made him walk backawards so we got into the house.

Shinso: ... so you are it?

Me: Yup and you just got kidnapped.

Shinso: The fuck I am!