The bitter truth....

3rd POV teachers 

The teachers were standing there having their hands quite busy as they now knew thanks to Izuku who to watch out for. However at the same time they also knew to not underestimate Izuku who just got himself a way into the hero headquarters kitchen. It seemed a bit random to be simply just on a whim. Still they were not allowed to actually interact with their students and if these teachers had learned one thing by now then that they should not underestimate the mind and a student who is willingly playing the villain. 

Power Loader: Anyone else getting hungry?

Vlad: How can you?

Power Loader: How about we are not getting any good Lunch Rush food.

Mic: Fair.

Midnight: But honestly, you think Midoriya is in the kitchen to prepare some food?

Eraserhead: The different kind of food.

Mic: And he has spoken.

Midnight: I don't like what you are saying.

Vlad: It is most likely gonna be all the people in the room.

Power Loader: Besides the kitchen is a dangerous place.

RG: Please tell me you have a rule that states not to be able to create any weapon.

Nezu: I believe there is. However there is no rule against using everything around you. Even if he doesn't create a weapon, he still can use the cooking utensils around him as one. For example, he could make something malfunction which in return would make it unstable or even explode.

Vlad: You got to be kidding me.

Nezu: Oh you think I am?

Vlad: No....

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Nezu: Power Loader, I ask of you to watch this closely so we can get the children out of the kitchen before anything happens.

Mic: You mean the others around as well, right?

Nezu: Depending on Power Loaderes judgement here. 

Power Loader: Alright.

RG: Why is there no rule about this? I thought you thought about everything?

Nezu: It seems that I had missed this. Besides Midoriya is quite the clever child.

Vlad: With the opportunity to become a mass murderer without any of us being able to stop him.

Mic: Opportunity! That is the key word! He had not killed anyone yet and he could have done worse to Bakugo.

Midnight: I wonder why he even went so merciful on that child.

Mic: Yeah!

Nezu: May I enlighten you.

Vlad: Please do so.

Nezu: I believe that this would torment that child more than being beaten and eliminated that way.

Eraserhead: *sigh* Bakugo is quite proud and this way he had simply crushed his believes down. 

Nezu: Exactly. However it is quite more than this. Bakugo has quite the personality which makes him stand out more villainous than heroic. While the child is training to become a hero, he has to learn to obey the laws and not simply act upon his believes. Heroes are bound by the laws after all. Midoriya has simply shown him that by breaking the law, he is no different to a villain and I believe that Bakugo here, knows this himself which is why he is silently waiting for everything to end.

Vlad: Damn.

Mic: Isn't that a bit much?

Midnight: Yeah, that sounds quite deep. 

Eraserhead: *sigh* 

Power Loader: Deep or not, I think it is true! I mean we saw how he handled Tokoyami and Kuroiro. We saw how he dealt with Shinso. Why shouldn't show this cruelty towards the one person bullying him and who had prepared quite some bombs with the effects in them.

Midnight: BOMBS?!

Power Loader: Yes. Out of all the people, Bakugo and Midoriya are the only ones who are using weapons which can trigger the paralysis as well as poison effect.

Realisation hits hard sometimes and in this case it made everyone stay in the room in silence. Nezu was after all right with his suspicion. Midoriya indeed wanted to make Bakugo feel the pain he felt even if it meant just a bit. The pride of the Dandelion was too high not to play this card out right. Knowing this, the heroes all started looking to the screen where Izuku started to look around for ingredients.

Vlad: FUCK!

Midnight: .... so in some fucked up terms... they are lucky that Midoriya doesn't have a grudge on them?

Nezu: Indeed.

Mic: ..... Should we do something after this exercise?

Nezu: No. We asked the child to play the villain and he does what we asked for.

Eraserhead: He will be a great hero.

Mic: Or the greatest villain we have encountered.

Eraserhead: If he wanted to be a real villain already. No one of us could stop him.

Power Loader: .... he has a point.

Mic: I know this. I was just voicing out a concern that everyone here is thinking about.

Nezu: Oh no, I am not thinking this way. 

Midnight: Oh really.

RG: You sure about this?

Nezu: I am. If Midoriya would have wanted to become a villain, he woundn't have started UA even less being in the hero course. If he wanted to be a villain, he would have come to the gen ed course and would lay low befriending everyone and finding out all information he needs.

After Nezu said that, everyone fell once again into complete silence.