Oh great... this is just a huge kindergarden!

I was annoyed. It was way too loud right now and I was not in the mood to smile and I was soo not in for anything at all. Especially not this shit right now.... what should I say... I was a bit of a picky person and a complicated one too.

Aizawa was a bit of a... well he was a great teacher and all but sometimes he was pushing it too far. Bakugo was doing the same thing too. The only difference here was that I wanted to actuall kill Bakugo somtimes and already thought about ways to get rid of him efficiently without anyone ever suspecting anything at all. He just had this way with his words where he was pushing all my buttons and I just had it with him.

My class was also a bit of a nutcase too. Everyone here had a problem. Let's not really talk about this since honestly... they were just freaking weird. There are times I even wish to be transfered to class 1B because they were more normal than any single one in here. The only reason I didn't ask for that was because of Aizawa. He may not be the best teacher but I was admiring him because of what he was doing. It's not every day one could learn something from a stealth hero after all.

Though till now... he was also just pushing us around and it did work a bit but sometimes it was just too much. I couldn't even controll my quirk yet! That was kinda not my fault because all I got was the description of cletching my buttcheeks and then just go for it. Yeah... as if I could do that. That is the most insane and most stupid thing I have heard. I wish.... Sometimes.... I really wanted to smack people for what they were saying.

Guess what though!

I couldn't!

This was not who I am.... well not who I wanted to be. 

I was not really a person to fake my emotions and I was also not really wearing a mask... I just... I gave up being angry at the world but from time to time... I just couldn't hold in my anger. I mean last time I was training with people from class 1B and I don't know how we ended up competing against each other but we kinda did. This was nothing bad at all... the problem was them going soo far as to insult us and we them and so on till they just launched at us. I had the most work to do! 

From a small excercise where we had to actually fence against each other, we started pouncing at each other and since I was quite good without using my quirk.... I was of course winning. The whole excercise was about us not to use our quirks and stop relying on it. 

Guess what?!

The quirkless kid is of course winning in this shit because I in contrary to others lived my life till recently being quirkless!

Anyways.... it went a bit too far and Bakugo started insulting me for how useless I was. Class 1B joined and at some point, I couldn't hold it in and started punching a damn tree. Of course I smiled towards others and didn't let them know about how I felt. This was what my mother taught me!

She said to be nice and never to actually let anyone hurt or bother me. Of course I am tolerant but only because I was nice and could take in a lot of punches didn't mean that I won't bark or bite back at some point at all.

Why are we doing this again?

I mean not that having an excercise with class 1B is actually helping us at all.

They are definitely not better than us but... they are at least not grouse and bitching around at all.

Why can't my class be normal for once?

I really hoped UA would be different....

But now what?

Why are they calling class 1A and class 1B together?