War Day 4: What now?

I really was trying soo hard to not let Nezu see how much that whole game was actually pleasing me. Perhapse if he saw me smile, he would have stopped the game. It took my everything not to let it through. After all this excercise was something unique. I was enjoying it very much and I would hate it, when it would need to just stop and end abruptly just because of me. 

I am soo glad that the game is continuing....

Still I have a long way to go. There are soo many people here after all.....

I need to focus though!

How many people did I get out now?

A couple?

Surely not half of them.

It's the fourth day already.

I should either lay low and just let them freak out and try to come to me....OR!

YES!

I will be toying with them.

For today, I shall not take any ones live!

I will be walking in front of the headquarters.

I am a free man and they have nothing against me now that Shinso is gone off the list.

After all they need solid evidence against me!

BRILLIANT!

I for sure did an outstanding job so far!

If anyone should have seen me in my current state they would said I was insane but the truth was simply that I was not insane at all. I just wanted to play and mess with everyone for once in my entire life. This was simply the best oportunity for everything so of course I was overjoyed. Still I knew that this pleasure of mine was not healthy at all. I knew that some may see this as a sign of villainy and could get me in quite the troubles as well. 

Without the knife, I was let in my hideout and the only thing I did was to go to bed since I should also rest for a it. Only after that, I started to look out for some snacks and found some cerial bars which was enough for now and headed outside to see the heroes. Now I knew what would happen exactly. After the game paused Kacchan had seen me on the scene and was dragged away. He would certainly use that excuse to catpture me. If he was an idiot, he would do that for sure. After all it was a forbidden move, yet he would certainly dare to do it since it was the most logical thing to do to end this all. I say speak of logical because I knew Kacchan. I knew how his brain worked and even if he was no idiot, he had his proof right there. Would he think about it happening while Nezu stopped the game? No. I truly believed that he would actually forget about this. 

Ah what pleasure I would have to see him break the rules and then just scream at everyone. Perhapse I could even fight Kacchan as he was exploding because of that reason. Just the thought alone made me walk to the hero headquarters. There was a park around and just as I walked towards the hero agency, I could hear some explosions coming from right in front of me. 

How did that one saying go again....

You don't have to search for an idiot, the idiots and lunatics of this world will show themselves.

Yeah... that was very true.

I didn't had to find Kacchan since he had made his position clear to me with these Explosions. He was running towards me, screaming and everything. Were we really sure that he was not the villain of this excercise? Despite how he looked like, he was indeed the hero here and I was the villain but our roles seemed to have changed in this very instant.