SORRY

Just show me that you're mine... I know I always claimed you as mine... I'm sorry for being tough on you... always... But today... I'm just doing it because I want you to show me that you're mine... What can you do for me..?? Just tell me, Kim sunoo... you can do anything for me... I hate to admit it... but I really wanna hear it so bad... Can't you do that...??

He was busy thinking until he felt two soft palms on his cheeks... he regained his senses And saw it was sunoo almost kissing him...

"What are you doing..??" he suddenly spoke, which caused sunoo to be startled.

"Am I doing wrong..??" Sunoo hesitantly said, and Jake scoffed.  

"Are you really serious..?? Don't you get it..??" He said, thinking that sunoo might still be thinking of him as the same old Jake... his breath hitched as he saw sunoo... looking at him... as he looked at him...in those early days... his Innocent slut... he shock off his feeling and sterned...

"Use your MOUTH, Kim sunoo.." He said looking at sunoo's soft gaze, his favorite things... Those innocence-filled eyes... Those eyes once, he was lost and again... looking at them he is lost... those precious eyes... which reflected his true self... the one he never showed to anyone... not even... who are close to him... like his family and his best friend...

"What happened... Can't DO..??" Jake continued, Looking at sunoo face... who seemed to be still puzzled, trying to find words..??

"Okay, if you want this..." sunoo finally spoke... and Jake finally took a breath... he smiled seeing sunoo doing his cute little things... clenching his fist... pouting, and then taking a deep breath before speaking...

"THEN-

Vrr~~ Vrr~~ Vrr~~ Vrr~~ Vrr~~

Everything was stopped as they...

"Don't look.." Sunoo hurriedly said to Jake as he saw Someone familiar from the car's back window shield... His eyes widened in shock as he realized who the person was... but little did he know the person he was telling to was already lost looking Something...

"What are you looking at..???" sunoo said and was about to turn...

"Don't.." Jake stopped him by cupping sunoo's cheeks...

"Kim Sunoo, tell me first..."

Tell me Kim Sunoo... Just for once... Jake said and sunoo looked at him with confused eyes... but sunoo knew very well... Just like Cinderella... it was the time when He was to go back to where he came from... their bittersweet moment had come to an end...

"Sun-..??" Jake's breath hitched for the second time... as sunoo again looked at him with the same gentle gaze filled with innocence... slowly cupping back Jake's cheeks again... he spoke...

"I'm sorry for saying this but When the time is right, I'll find you again... not maybe soon but... sure One day... We will live as we want... I promise..."

*what you mean, No please,"

"And for now...  we have to go back to our ordinary lives Jake.." said sunoo and gave Jake a quick long peck on his forehead...

*No, Stay here with me.."

"I Love You and I always will... No matter what.." said sunoo and looked at him with teary eyes... and without any second he hugged him tight...

"what are you doing... did you forget what you told me earlier..."

"I'm sorry... I still have something to do..."

"Is It that something is more important than me...??"

"hmm... It is..."

"See You're the one who leaving again..."