That Lady...💔

LOVE... for some, it's the most delightful feeling, and for some, the most mysterious... Everyone can have different beliefs, right..?? But when you love someone, and that person reciprocates your feelings... It's all you want, right..?? You feel accomplished... But what if you know that the person you love will never reciprocate the love you want from him/her...

"All I want Just some time as, your lady, Jaeyun..."

the lady said looking at the frame of his husband Jaeyun and her with their little son...

"Is it not my right to live with my husband, and spend time with you as your lady..?? you just came home after three years... and I was glad, with our little happy family... but not even a day passed you went back, again... Tomorrow is our anniversary Jaeyun-ah, I'm happy that you always remember our anniversary and send me presents probably just to say that you still love me the same... But this time can you please come-

"Mumma,"

her thoughts broke when her little son called her...

"Yes, my baby what do you want..??" she said keeping the frame on her desk.

"Isn't tomorrow your anniversary...?? why don't we go shopping today..??

"Oh, my baby wants to go shopping... for our anniversary...??"

"Hmm," *nodded

"Okay then let's call your dad and we will go okay..."

"Dae~~"

She smiled and dialed Jaeyun's call but the smile turned into a frown when she heard...

The person you're trying to reach is currently busy, please call again or try again later, thank you.

Huh* scoffed in disappointment but was not surprised.

she knew that he would not lift her call... but even she tried hoping that we would lift... regaining her facial expression, she said to her son.

"Dad is busy baby, shall we go together..??"

"Mumma why don't you call Uncle..??

"Should I..?? maybe it would be bothersome to him, son..??

"Ummm *pouting You gimme your phone"

 he said taking her phone and calling Jay no., and after a few rings, Jay lifted her call.

Hello..??

"Hello, uncle it's me...

"Hey, little monster, what are you doing with your mother's phone, playing games again..??"

So, I said Jay has been Jake's secretary for years... he is close with everyone in the family, and mostly with this little monster too...

"Uncle Jay... where is my dad... We are going shopping for tomorrow's anniversary... please tell Dad to come home right now...

"Okay, Okay, Young master, take a break and deep breath... I'll your dad right now okay~~

"Thank you, Uncle, ~~"

he said disconnecting the call and returning the phone to his mother...

"Mumma we shall go, uncle and dad may come together to the shopping...

"Okay, my son..."

--------------

On the other line:- Jay

he is not at home..?? then where he went that night..??

He thought and called Jake... he tried multiple times but Jake didn't pick up. Letting out a deep sigh he messaged him...