BOYFRIEND

"So you're telling me you won't come back after this..??

"Dae.."

"You sure..??"

"Dae..."

"What if you do..??"

"----"

"I won't hesitate to kill you... Kim sunoo.." 

He saw... him... That person... who was behind everything that happened to them... He remembered the last talk between them... he was lost in thoughts until he saw... jungwon... He was shocked to see that jungwon was hugging him like they knew each other...

"Jay Samchonnnn,"

"J-jay..??"

"Lil monsterrr," Says Jay, hugging Jungwon... 

"Yeah, still monster... Houuurrr.." roared Jungwon jumping on Jay.

"Aishh, This kid.." ruffled his hair.

They were having good conversations and sunoo was tearing up in fear... He wanted to go back... back to his room before Jay could see him... turning back... he stumbled and before he fell a hand helped him... he looked up to see his face...

*J-jake..??

"Watching where you are going, Kim sunoo.." Jake said walking past sunoo, he saw his wife coming to him... holding her hands, he smiled at her... and she took him to the center of the hall... sunoo saw everything... the more he sees the more he hates it... kinda wanna write Heather lines... 

Watch as she stands with her, holding your hand... Put your arm 'round her shoulder, now I'm getting colder... Clenching his fist... he glared at him... tears formed at the corners of his eyes... his eyes widened as their eyes met... Jake was looking at him... he quickly blinked to avoid those tears from falling out...

*how could you do this to me sunoo, Huh

*how could you do this to me sunoo, Huh... leaving me with an anonymous note and came back like nothing happened... how can you act so well you little...

He thought Sipping his wine and watching sunoo's every moment... 

sunoo was drinking the nth glass of champagne and suddenly someone came behind him... 

"what are you doing here..??" the man said, snatching the glass from sunoo.

"AAaa, NO.... my driiinnnkkk" sunoo slurred watching the glass moving away from him.

"KIM SUNOO, GET UP FROM HERE.." he whispered, yelled.

"AHHRR, who are you to say that.." sunoo shouted at him...

"Kim sunoo, I'm telling you for the last time, get up.." he sternly said and sunoo turned to see the man, he couldn't see him clearly... his vision was blurred due to the alcohol... he blinked a few times adjusting his sight... he laughed.