CRAVE

On those tough days when everything feels a little bit off, there's nothing quite like the feeling of longing for that special person. It's like an ache in our hearts, a yearning to have them by our side. we find ourselves daydreaming about how they make us feel and how their touch can instantly calm our souls.

we close our eyes and imagine their warm embrace, their gentle kisses that can melt away any worries. In those moments of longing, we wish we could just reach out and hold them tight, seeking solace in their presence. It's a bittersweet feeling, knowing that they have the power to turn our day around with just a single word or a loving glance.

But until that moment comes, we hold onto the memories of our time together, finding comfort in the thought that soon, we will be reunited and all will be right in the world again... right..?? Sometimes, all we want is to have that special person right beside us, to feel their presence and share those tender moments...

"This is frustrating.." the man rolled out of his bed in annoyance... he took his phone and tried to reach out for someone... but what if... when you realize... you can't... it's not that you can't... but it's something that is stopping you... from to do so...

"Aishhh, ShiBA-" He muttered acknowledging, sighing in frustration, he again plopped on the bed... Looking at his phone... Scrolling his feeds... he found... an article...

"What..???"

"MEET KOREA'S NEW BOY BAND... V3 VCHASE..??"

"featuring names, Kim sunoo, Sim Jungwon, Nishimura Riki... these talented boys bring a whole new level of magic to the world of music with their captivating performances and spellbinding melodies...

"What..?? Kim sunoo, a K-pop idol..???" when did this happen..???" He thought reading the whole article...

"It must be very difficult for him..." he muttered looking at the picture of him...

He was still scrolling down to see his person

He was still scrolling down to see his person... and suddenly...

"What's that..??" it was a video...

"What is kim sunoo doing there..??"

"IS he drunk again..??" curiosity kicked him... he started reading the comments...

"Omoo, that's kim sunoo right..??

the new K-pop idol..??

"Yes... he is... omo, is he drunk..??"

"OOhh

📸📸

Our Kim Sunoo oppa is drunk...

he looks soo cuteee..

"What the hell..???" he shouted standing up... and without wasting a second he walked out of the building... and started his car to the place where kim sunoo was...