THAT PERSON

"Sunoo-shi, You look beautiful.." said that lady as she saw sunoo coming out from the bathroom wearing the dress he left there three years ago...

"Thank you, eomeonim.." Said sunoo with a small smile...

"Thank you for keeping this dress eomeonim, I thought I lost it..." sunoo said and frowned, caressing the dress...

"Aigoo, sunoo-shi.." she smiled, which made sunoo smile too...

"Well, sunoo-shi... can I ask you something..??" she hesitantly said, to which sunoo estimated what was she going to ask him...

"D-dae.." he nodded.

"How did you go home that night..??" she asked, and sunoo froze...

*That was unexpecting... he thought, but what should he say right now..??

"T-that... night... I...

"Mom, What are you guys doin- He suddenly popped up out of nowhere and paused as he saw sunoo...

"S-sun... sunoo Hyung..." Closing eyes, he turned back...

"What..?? Am I looking ugly..??? sunoo said, laughing internally, thanking the god that jungwon came at the right time...

"N-no... It's your l- legs..." he shuttered, and his mother laughed.

"Ya, why are you so shy... he is going to be your soon-to-be husband..." she said and picked up the little girl behind jungwon, making the other shocked...

"Jia-ah, how is your papa looking..??" she Continued...

"Mom, what are you saying..??" Jungwon asked, to which his mother laughed, saying...

"What..?? Did I say something wrong..?? Won't you guys get married..??" she smacked him, who blushed in return. Looking at sunoo's eyes... he was waiting for sunoo to say something...

"Well... Well... Can I ask something..."She said with a mischievous smile on her face...

"Who is....." she slurred, looking at their face's reaction...

"What is it, mom..??" Jungwon hesitated, maybe thinking that she was going to ask about Jia...

"Listen Jungwon, I'm curious... and I'm trying to accept everything about you both... but still I'm curious about "The One thing..." she said and paused, looking at them... a little scared sunoo... wanted to explain everything to her before she could ask...

"E-eo- but sunoo was scared, and jungwon could see it... so he went to sunoo and held his hand... he made him look into his eyes...

"Hyung, Do you want to tell her..??" he asked him... and sunoo knew jungwon hated lying to his mom... So, he nodded, implying that he could tell... and then Jungwon turned towards Mother, holding sunoo's hands tightly... he confessed the truth...

"Mom, I'm sorry... Ji-Eun is sunoo's ex-boyfriend's... daughter..." jungwon said, and his mom's eyes widened...

"What are you saying, jungwon... I just wanted to ask who is top and who is bottom..??" his mother blurted in shock... and they both shouted.

"WHATTT..??"

"WHATT..??"

"WHATT WHATT..??"

okay, that was... indeed shocking... for everyone there... "bitter truth is better than a sweet lie.."

"Jungwon, are you really my son..?? What did I do that I got a son like you..??"

She said, walking towards jungwon... Jungwon could see her eyes were tearing up...