Save me~~

"SAVE ME"

"Who's there..??"

"Jaeyun-ah it's me, please save me"

Jaeyun ran towards the voice, which he was hearing... and he saw it was a man who hanging on the edge of the building...

"Hey, Give me your hand." 

Jaeyun said extending his hand towards the man as he wanted to save him...

"Thank you."  

The man said and held Jaeyun's hand and Jaeyun tried to pull him up but the man wasn't moving even a bit.

Jayeun shouted at him but the man smirked as he lifted his head and showed his face to Jaeyun,

"HYUNG, WHAT ARE YOU DOING..??"

"Please come up"

"It's too late Jaeyun... why didn't you come earlier..."

"Hyung I'm sorry please come up."

"You're sorry... you're sorry for being late..??

"I'm sorry hyung please-

"Then Why don't you...

*snap

 he snapped his fingers and everything flipped... and now Jaeyun was hanging at the edge of the building and he was holding Jaeyun's hand...

"Hyung, what are you doing..?? stop please Help me... 

 "Jaeyun-ah, Now tell me what it's like to wait for someone to come and save you..."

"H-hyung Pl-please"

"Wanna feel how it feels falling from here..??" *said losing the grip between their hands.

"Hyung, don't please... *He begged

but he didn't listen and he started laughing and slowly started losing his grip on Jaeyun's hand...

"Tch tch tch It's too late jaeyun-ah"

"No, No, please... No Hyung please,"

"N-no please, no, no, no noooooo 

"NOO HYUNGGGGGG

*gasp.

He suddenly woke up from his sleep as a layer of sticky sweat covered his entire body, with trembling hands, Jake covered his face and said to himself... 

It was just a dream Jake, calm down... It was just a dream, It was just a dream...

???: "Jaeyun-shi you okay..??"

He turned towards the voice he Just heard...

"Sunoo..."

He called him, and sunoo looked at him... Jake could tell that sunoo had been crying all the whole time... 

"I-I'm sorry Jaeyun-shi, I re-really had no idea... I'm sorry... please don't kill me..." 

with a trembling voice, sunoo begged Jake as he was really sorry for what happened because of him... and he knew that right now he shouldn't be in front of Jake, but he had faced him one day so, why not everything at once... and as for Jake sunoo's begging, He didn't know why, he felt defeated again...

Jake took a sharp breath before speaking...

"Kim sunoo come here..." *said tapping the bed beside him.

Sunoo walked there and sat at the edge of the bed.

"I said come here, Kim Sunoo..." *he said in a deadly cold voice.