NEW LIFE

It was almost the morning of the next day... when he woke up from his beautiful dream...

It was captivating...

In his dream, he found himself in a vibrant meadow, bathed in the golden glow of the rising sun. The air was crisp and filled with the sweet scent of blooming flowers. Birds chirped joyfully, their melodies echoing through the serene landscape.

As he awoke from his enchanting dream, the memory lingered like a gentle caress, filling him with a sense of peace and contentment.

For the first time in ages, he had slept without the torment of nightmares, and it felt like a small victory in the battle against his inner demons.

Eager to bask in the beauty of the morning, he ventured outside, the world awakening around him in a symphony of colors and sounds.

From the rooftop of the hospital, he watched as the sun painted the city in hues of gold and pink, a breathtaking sight that filled him with gratitude and hope.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But as he turned to return to his room, a shadow caught his eye—a dark, menacing presence lurking in the corner.

With a sinking feeling in his chest, he realized that his demons had not been vanquished, merely lying in wait for the opportune moment to strike.

As the darkness closed in around him, he felt a wave of fear wash over him, threatening to drown him in despair. Yet, somewhere deep within, a flicker of resilience remained, a tiny spark of light that refused to be extinguished.

With trembling hands and a heart heavy with dread, he prepared to face the darkness once more, knowing that the battle for his sanity was far from over.

But as he stood on the brink of despair, he vowed to fight with every ounce of strength he possessed, determined to find peace and solace amid the shadows.

Falling to his knees, trembling in fear, he felt the weight of his memories pressing down on him. Tears streaming down his face, he sobbed for help, his voice echoing through the empty corridors of the hospital.

Hope flickered within him as he heard approaching footsteps and saw a figure emerging from the shadows, the face bathed in a soft, ethereal light.

the figure reached out to him, offering compassion and kindness, guiding him back to his room. As he sat, still shaken, the nurse entered quietly, placing a small speaker beside his bed and playing soothing music.

The melodies washed over him, calming his troubled mind and bringing a sense of peace. With each note, his tension eased, and he found refuge from the chaos within.

"Feeling better..?"

he nodded to the nurse's question and asked if he could keep the speaker. She agreed, smiling, and reminded him of music's healing power.

Tucked into bed with the comforting melody of violin playing, he closed his eyes, drifting into a peaceful sleep, the music accompanying him into his dreams.