One-step Backward, Three-step Forward

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING SIM JUNGWON..."

Sunoo heard him... He smiled at looking at him...

*Huh, I waited so long for this...

Sunoo thought... and even before he could say something else... Sunoo looked at Jungwon... his eyes were filled with an unknown emotion... it felt Like he was going to do something wrong...

*I'm sorry, jungwon-ah...

"I LOVE YOU TOO, JUNGWON..."

said sunoo, shocking jungwon... Jungwon couldn't speak, his eyes got teary... finally, after 3 years... Sunoo accepted him... His long waiting finally fruited him... his cute boba eyes... were filled with joy and happiness... at that moment he didn't know what do to... if he had his mom near him... he would have excitedly hugged her and jumped around the whole house... but He is not a child anymore...

"Hyung... Really..?? T-Thank you.." he smiled, holding sunoo's hands...

"hmm, Jungwon-ah... I should be thankful... once again, If it weren't for you I wouldn't be here... I'm sorry, Jungwon... I hope you'll find someone who will love you truly... I'm sorry... I'm sorry...

a tear skipped from sunoo's eyes... Jungwon immediately noticed sunoo, wiping his tears he hugged him... they both hugged each other...

I'm really sorry jungwon... I'm really sorry, you're really a good person... unlike him... I'm sorry for being selfish...

Everyone in the banquet hall clapped, hearing the proposal's acceptance... Everyone looked at Them in pure awe... maybe the people forgot what happened a second ago... but as the person started walking towards the stage... Everyone was stunned looking at the rage in his eyes... they started whispering to themselves... and the persons on the stage, looked in front as they felt someone was walking towards them...

"Kim sunoo, you really..." his breaths were filled with anger, hatred, frustration... the... every step he took towards the stage... was calling him to kill that person instantly... His long waiting for him... Just for this day..??

"Watching him... becoming someone else..?? That can't be possible..."

But did he forget that someone is his son... Yes, his son... Sim Jungwon... like his name... he is everyone's simjang(heart) of his family... Jaeyun's dearest son... The only heir of Sim... Sim Jaeyun's son. Sim Jung won...

"APPA" jungwon called him, showing his proud dimple smile... not knowing the boy beside him was internally smirking as he saw his father...

"Meet him, Dad... he is Kim Sunoo... my boyfriend... *shy, shy* and Hyung, meet my dad..." said jungwon, introducing the two people, who just looked at each other in silence...

What happened, Kim Sunoo, shocked to see me..??

Huh, what made you think that...??

Why aren't you happy to see me again... cause I'm more than happy... I'll show you what is betraying your owner...

Try me, Sim Jake, I'll show you the side you never saw of mine...

Still, trying to act bold Huh..??

Huh No, you'll see it yourself-

They paused talking to each other through their eyes as they heard Jungwon calling them...

"APPA, HYUNG... what happened... Do you guys know each other...??" asked jungwon as he felt something strange air between them.

"NO," sunoo said even before Jake could speak... but hearing Sunoo's "NO" Jake tilted his head...