THOSE EYES

"I don't know why they do this to me..."

"w-why did they all leave me...  Am I really that bad..."

"No, you're not, sweetie.."

"Then why did everyone leave me..??"

"Maybe because... you were meant to be mine, Kim Sunoo.."

"Really..?? are we meant together...??"

"you're mine, kim sunoo... and you're going spend your entire life with me...

"Who are-

"Stop talking.."

*gasp...

"What was that..??" Touching his lips, he mumbled...

*I kissed someone..??

"hyung You woke..??" he looked in the direction of the voice...

"umm..?? When did you come here, Jungwon-ah..??"

"I just came, Hyung... and what happened to you..?? asked looking at his face... which was red and flustered.

"Don't tell you again, drink something.??" Jungwon asked he hesitated to answer his question... knowing that he couldn't lie to Jungwon... he nodded...

"A little.." he gestured and Jungwon whined.

"Hyung, seriously..??"

"Aaa, Stop I just drank because I wanted to remember what happened that night.." he mumbled the last words and Jungwon laughed...

"Hyung, It's been a few days... and you are still curious about that night..??" he chuckled.

"Mmm, please tell me Jungwon-ah, I didn't do anything wrong to you right..??" he shuttered.

"HAHA, no hyung... you didn't do anything to me but..." he intentionally paused.

"But what Jungwon-ah..??" Shocked. Jungwon chuckled and continued...

" you didn't do anything to me but... my dad, how can you..." he stopped himself and sunoo eyes widened...

"Your dad...??? What happened Jungwon, tell me..."

"HAHAHA, YOU THREW UP ON MY DAD, HYUNG HAHAHA..." Jungwon laughed saying how sunoo threw up on his dad... But how this thing happened..??

"How Jungwon-ah, why was your dad there in your room..??" he asked and Jungwon stopped laughing...

"Ahh, that night, you were so drunk so I brought you to my room, and made you sleep here... After that Dad came and told me that Jia was crying... so I went downstairs to see her... she was crying because she was so sleepy, and then I took her to your room... made her sleep there... even I didn't know how I went to sleep, sleeping beside her... and when I woke up, It was already 6... I quickly came and saw you were sleeping peacefully... and that's it..."

"Really... that's all happened..??" Still puzzled...

"yes, hyung... that's all... happened," assured him....

*Really...?? That's all happened..??"

*How can I tell that you were crying for your ex again...

"Go and freshen up Hyung, we have to go somewhere.." he said removing the blankets over the sunoo...

"Huh, Where Jungwon..?? asked coming back to his senses.

"you will know soon.."

------

"Ni-ki ya... Open the door.."