DECISIONS~~

"Jungwon, Why are we here..??" Sunoo hesitantly asked, looking at the mansion in front of them...

"Don't you remember this place, hyung..??" Jungwon shockingly asked... to which sunoo hesitantly nodded in no direction.

"Why... Jungwon-ah..??" sunoo asked as he saw Jungwon's face shocked to saddened.

"you really don't remember... This place hyung.." Jungwon hopingly asked, thinking sunoo might remember something about his home...

"I really don't Jungwon... why..?? whose house is this..??" Sunoo behaved as if he did not know whose house he was standing in front of.

"Hyung maybe... Come with me..." Jungwon said, taking sunoo's hand, walking inside the mansion...

Sunoo of course, he remembers this mansion... how can he forget... those heavy feelings hazing his mind, filling it with a fog of sadness... his heart beating anxiously... his knees are slowly becoming numb as he walks inside the mansion...

"J-jungwon, where are you taking me.." he said, gripping Junwon's hand, only to hear a wave of silence from jungwon's mouth...

*What happened to him..??" sunoo thought looking at Jungwon's face... who was not even blinking... he was lost... as if he was thinking something unpredictable... soon they were in a room... sunoo eyes widened a little... it was the same room that he lived in... three years ago... seeing how the room was still the same as he left it three years ago... and his shopping bags... where still at the spot he left them.... He felt like as if he... Left his house just yesterday...

"Jungwon-ah, what..??" He said looking at jungwon who was already looking at him...

"Do you still don't remember anything hyung..??" Jungwon again hopingly asked, maybe this time sunoo would remember something... his eyes were looking at sunoo with hopeful eyes... and meanwhile his mind manipulating him... Thinking what if Sunoo is not the one, who he met on that day...

"Sunoo, hyung..??

"Don't you remember coming here and staying here hyung... don't have a single glimpse of that day...??

My mom bought you here, she took care of you... And even gifted you your favorite dress... Don't you remember hyung... Don't you remember me..?? Calming you from the nightmare you were having, Saving you from him... And we danced and laughed together... and then you left without even saying anything... Don't you remember it hyung....?? don't you remember any one of these things that happened that day..?

Sunoo listened to Jungwon patiently... But the more he listened the more he got puzzled...

jungwon knows him... before they met in the academy...

*then why did he not tell me till now..??"

"Hyung..??"

jungwon called Sunoo, who was lost in thoughts... Sunoo was thinking and then Jungwon started speaking...

"Hyung, tell me- jungwon paused as he heard his phone ringing indicating someone was calling him... he took out his phone and saw it was Ni-ki... and there he remembered they had forgotten their baby leaving her with Ni-ki... he quickly answered the call... telling Ni-ki to wait, he will come to him by himself...

"Hyung, I'll go and bring Ji-eun here..." he said walking out of the room leaving sunoo alone in the room...

"Wait, what, I'll come too, jungwon..." said sunoo running out of the room, only to see jungwon was already left... going back to the room sighingly he sat on the bed... arranging his memories and thoughts...