SLEEP

Sunoo was sleeping on the bed when suddenly the door opened, which startled him.

So Sunoo sat up straight and started taking off his clothes because he knew that the person who came inside wanted to fuck him no matter what the situation... and then only

Jake: "What are you doing..??

*scoffs *Sunoo scoffed before speaking

Sun: "Didn't you come to fuck me..??

Jake: "Hey, I- *taken back

Sun: "What are you waiting for..??

Jake: "Wait, I don't always have the same reason to come

sun: "Then why are you here..??

Jake: "See... *showing the medical kit in his hand... "It's time to change your bandage...

Sun: "No need I can change myself keep there and go *He said harshly, and lowering his gaze.

Jake: "Did you forget the punishment for talking back to me *madly*

he said sitting in front of the sunoo with the kit...He slowly pulled Sunoo's hand as Sunoo was not giving his hand to him. he slowly removed the bandage and sunoo winced in pain...

Jake: "Look, you said you could do it alone, but you can't stand a little bit of pain"

sunoo internally rolled his eyes at this view from the person

Jake: "You can hang on to me if you feel pain.

 Sun: "I don't need- *hiss*

Jake: "I told you

Sun: "What happened to you..?? Why are you talking so sweetly these days..? Are you scared that I will leave you again..??

Jake: "I better not answer it...

Sun: *scoff, I see you're just feeling pity on me...?? after killing my grandmother you pity me Mr. so-called mask man... *shouted irritatingly 

Jake stopped and saw sunoo who was looking at him with a fiercer gaze. soon, smiled more like a deadpanned smile and said. 

"Kim Sunoo... I'm warning you. Be within your limits when you are talking to me. *said and continued applying ointment to sunoo's hand

***silence...

Sunoo watched Jake's eyes through the eye mask he wore... which was seriously looking at Sunoo's hands while caressing them with ointment... he seemed so professional... he kept watching how slowly Jake took care of his hand... bandaging like it was the most venerable thing for him...

*seriously Why are you doing this ajussi..?? 

He couldn't help but wonder why Jake had suddenly changed so much... but he liked it because seeing this side of Jake made him feel special about himself...

Jake: "It's done... Now take your tablets and go to sleep. *he said kissing the hand where sunoo got hurt.

Sunoo would be lying if he said he didn't feel anything in his stomach. Jake said and walked to the other side of the bed... seeing this sunoo asked him

Sun: "What are you doing..??

Jake: "Can't you see I'm going to sleep with you today...

Sun: "But why..?? don't you Just fuck me and go..?? 

Jake: "Yah it's my house... I can stay whenever I want and Go whenever I need...

he said and slipped himself inside the blanket on the side...