A little Date~~

The Next morning,

Jake woke up first and saw sunoo was sleeping soundly while hugging his torso... He was curled up like a baby, He smiled himself while admiring sunoo... his long pretty eyelashes like a woman, well, he could dominate all the women that Jake slept with, his long-slender nose, his pouted lips... everything about sunoo was perfect for him...

He gets up from the bed... causing sunoo to groan in sleep... he leans closer as he sees how sunoo shrank his nose in discomfort... The frown formed between his eyebrows... the shrunken nose, the pouted mouth... He giggled and gently kissed sunoo's nose tip...

"Sleep well, Sunoo-shi,"

He said and walked towards the shower room... And after half an hour Jake came outside of the bathroom and saw sunoo was still sleeping... He slowly walked closer and leaned above sunoo again...

"Arrr~~"

sunoo's sleep was disturbed as he felt some water droplet splashes on his face... He slowly opened his eyes, adjusting his sight... and his breath stopped as he saw it was...

*JAKE..?? am I dreaming again..??

he stared at Jake, who was looking so heavenly... his smell again, the water dripping from his hair, his lips slightly curved up,

*Is he smiling..?? and again His eyes... I must be dreaming... he said closing his eyes thinking he was dreaming of him again...

"wake up Kim Sunoo" *Jake shouted causing sunoo to flinch and shoot eyes his eyes. 

sunoo opened his eyes and he was shocked to see Jake... his freshly bathed body... his honey-tanned body, His perfect 8-packed Abs... while the water dripped all the way down to his navel... he could feel his cheeks getting heated by this scene of Jake... he quickly blinked a few times before looking at the clock...

*it's still 5:30 am..??

He confusedly looked at Jake again... who walking away from him...

"S-sir Jake..."

Jake turned to face sunoo...

"Just go and freshen up, I'll prepare some breakfast for us."

Jake said and turned back towards the kitchen without listening to Sunoo.

Breakfast for us..?? what's wrong with him again..??

Sunoo thought slowly standing up from the bed and walking toward the bathroom... he stood in front of the looking at his whole body... Sunoo turned red as some memories of the previous night flashed in his mind... 

sunoo laughed thinking how Jake was still clueless...

I don't care who you were thinking about while you were doing it, But since you want it so bad... I should let you have it.

the way Jake bit him on his neck claiming him as his person... 

You're Fucking mine Kim sunoooo, no one can dare to take you away from me...

----

After 15 mins, sunoo came out of the bathroom and walked to the Kitchen room... where Jake was cooking for them... sunoo breath hitched as he saw how Jake was preparing breakfast... Man looked so seductive in that apron and he wore that on his naked body... His biceps, his broad shoulders... Sunoo always wondered what is meaning of the tattoo on his neck... but he never asked him... probably knowing that he would not tell him...