CHILDISH🚨

Next Day- Night~~

*Click

The door opens revealing a person entering sunoo's room with a tray and goes to the bed where sunoo is sleeping... he slowly taps sunoo to wake him up and eat the food. sunoo turned his head and... 

*slice

"AHH no.7 how dare you..?? *shouted in pain

sun: "Ha..?? *It's not his voice *Shocked

Sunoo got up and saw the person who just shouted in pain... 

"What..?? y-you... Who are you..?? W-where... *shuttered in fear 

sunoo was so shocked when he caught the wrong person to kill... Kill..?? yes, KILL... 

sunoo was fully prepared with his plan... he wanted to kill 'K'  childish, right..?? 

so he thought the person who just tapped sunoo was 'K' and he quickly took out the broken mirror piece from under his pillow and cut his neck...

*What are you doing Kim sunoo, Run

Sunoo thought in his mind and was about to run away but he got scared when he saw 'person -k' ' {remember 'k' is not his real name I will reveal his real name soon and also he never shows his face to sunoo} entering the room. The person-K saw the Freshly Blooded Mirror piece in sunoo's hand and the guy... 

he walked to sunoo with a mischievous smile on his face... He came in front of sunoo and clapped at him...

"Woah look at you... 

"you really stabbed him Kim sunoo... But what a pity he didn't die... 

"Should I... teach you how to kill a person? Huh..?  *smirked

He said and went behind sunoo and took sunoo's hand in his hand gripping the piece in sunoo's palm. he lifted the piece to sunoo's neck and said

"Look Kim Sunoo, you should cut like this... 2 inches down and deep near the jaw, got it..??

 he said slowly moving the piece to sunoo's throat... sunoo's breath hitched at the hot breath of the person near his nears and his hands were trembling with fear. 

"P-please Stop 

he said in a low voice with his eyes closed, but loud enough for the man to hear.

"What... you want to stop..?? 

*Silence 

But we just started... *whispers

*stab

"AHHHH 

*thud

He opened his eyes screaming, holding his throat... He nervously removed his hand from his neck and looked at his trembling hands. 

*shocks

"No blood..?? *looks at the person who just fell in front of him 

AHHH *shouted in fear

"What's the point of shouting kim sunoo... you just killed a person...

*hic I- I didn't kill him *widens his eyes 

"Didn't you want to kill me..?? *smirks

"I-I D-didn't try to kill you...

*scoffs You didn't why were you sleeping with this under your bed... *point at the mirror piece

"I- I *gulps I was just sc-

*hiss

It was too late for Kim Sunoo... He came and dragged him outside,