A Night to Remember 🔞

The sky was beautiful From the penthouse high above, A view of the world below, The cityscape, and the sky above, A sight that was sure to glow. The buildings are tall and proud, The streets that never sleep, and The hustle and the bustle are loud, A sight you'll want to keep. The sunsets and the sunrise, The colors of the day, The beauty that will mesmerize, And take your breath away. From the penthouse, a world of wonder, A view that's truly grand, A sight that will make you ponder, And leave you feeling grand... then why he is still in wonder..??

Sunoo was standing at the top of the Motel, looking at the sky, a beautiful sight to tell... his mind was still wondering as if some big was going to happen. He flinched when a hand crawled to his waist, he looked in the order direction and saw, it was Jake, looking outside at the sky while sipping his wine, sunoo observed his calm expression. he looked legendary, yet scary... With a smile on his face, sunoo said 

"The moon is pretty isn't it..??

"hmm..?? *turns

*startled

"Y-you have been looking at it since you came here..."

"Hmm, it's pretty..."

"So, why did you bring me here..??

"to restore some old memories...

"Uh..??

*scoffs, Don't you remember this place..?? This place, our first meet..."

"THIS..??

"Yes... *Jake said leaning towards sunoo's face...

*smooch 

Jake kissed sunoo on his nose, while in hand slowly tracing his body...

"What are you doing..?? *confused

"Don't you like it, when I touch you like this um..??"

"I want you to enjoy this... Tell me where you want me to start...

*Am~

"From your sensitive ears..??

"S-stop... J-j-~~

"stop..?? I just started it,  Aren't you enjoying this too..??

"Just admit It sunoo, you like it too *smirked against his neck

"Your ears, your neck, even your waist... you like it kim Sunoo... everywhere I touch you... You love it... 

*Seriously, you little- I noticed, you're definitely the sensitive type, easily aroused, a naive type... *Haha, that's cute but it also makes me want to tease you a little... 

"See, I knew it... KIM SUN OO 

"AHMM~~

"you like it here too, Huh...

"I'm sure it would be hard for me to find places you don't like, Kim sunoo...

He whispered, licking sunoo's ear seductively, a moan left sunoo mouth... Sunoo could feel Jake's eyes roaming around his whole body wanting to worship him as soon as possible... 

Jake's hand moved to sunoo's waist... drawing circles on his hips and moving up his side to His ribs, his other hand moved up to his face, tracing the outline of his lips with his fingers... 

sunoo became a moaning mess under Jake's influence... and Jake knows it... he knows how sunoo becomes vulnerable, sensitive, and most mainly his... he becomes His... Only for Jake... he smirked and asked sunoo...