KNOWN MET UNKNOWN

appa...

save...

appa...

save...

Appaaa...

*HUH, gasp

"oh, you wake up Jungwon-ah..." he said looking at the boy through the mirror... who just woke up from his sleep...

"You should get ready... we have to go to the party remember.." he said to the boy, who was lost in thoughts...

*What's with that vision again..??

"Jungwon-ah..?? are you hearing me..??" he said again... and finally jungwon, looked up at him...

"A... dae... hyung.." he said and stood up from his bed, walking to the person he said...

"Hyung... can you go without me..??" he hesitantly asked him... making the person confused.

"What..?? why..?? jungwon-ah..??" he worriedly said looking at him...

"I just... Want to go home, Sunoo Hyung.." he said feeling something heavy in his heart...

"Suddenly... is everything okay..?? why-

"Everything is okay hyung... I just want to go home.." he spoke cutting his words...

"ya, what happened to you suddenly... you were excited to go there.." ni-ki irritatedly said.

"I told you I want to go home... that's it.." jungwon said, taking his jacket and he started walking out of the room...

"Jung-

"I'll go behind him hyung, you stay here..." Ni-ki said to his hyung and ran behind jungwon...

"What happened to him... he never spoke to us like this..."

sunoo mumbled looking at the door... walking to his bed, he sat thinking... and soon he heard a ding indicating someone had come to his door... he quickly walked thinking maybe it was Ni-ki and jungwon... but when he opened the door, he tilted in head confusion to see it was...

 but when he opened the door, he tilted in head confusion to see it was

"Sunghoon-shi..??"

"What happened, Am I not allowed to visit my friend..??" he said and entered his room without sunoo's consultation...

"Wow, such a pretty room... My company must pay you so well... don't they..??" he said sitting on the sofa... and sunoo sighed in frustration...

"Why are you here sunghoon-shi.." he said in a little irritated tone...