Tonight~~

"Papa.." as soon he heard his daughter running towards him... He stood up caging her in his arms...

"What happened baby.." he said soothing her back...

"Where did you guys leave me, huh I missed you," said his baby slightly whining in his arms...

"Aigoo I'm sorry, Baby I won't do it again okay," he said and looked up where his Best friend and his mother were standing admiring both of them...

Sunoo-shi, what is her name.." asked his best friend's mother while smiling at the baby...

"Ahh, dae her name is Jia.." he said and looked at his best friend when he felt his piercing gaze of his best friend...

"Sunoo hyung what are you doing.." he said in a little raised voice startling everyone there...

"What happened jungwon-ah, why are you this angry..??" Asked his mother to which he stayed silent...

"Jia-ah can stay with her for a few minutes... Papa wants to talk with jungwon..." Said Sunoo handing his baby's hand to jungwon mother...

"Aunty, please.." sunoo pleaded and she took his daughter away from them...

After them leaving sunoo sighed and started talking...

"Jungwon-ah, I'm sorry... I remembered everything..."

"I remembered staying here... I remember your mother taking care of me and giving me my favorite dress... I remembered you saving me... I remember we danced...I remember we laughed... I remembered leaving your hand... I remembered everything... Jungwon-ah..." He said and tears rolled down from his eyes... Looking at jungwon he stepped towards him... He hugged him...

"I'm sorry I didn't remember you sooner... I'm not a good person... How can you be Soo... Jungwon-ah..." He said almost choking his words.

"Hyung why are you crying..??" Asked Jungwon in relief, knowing that his lover remembered him... Made his heart and mind free from the anxiety he had earlier... Releasing a sigh in relief... He soothened his hyung who was bawling his eyes... In jungwon's arms...

"Hyung you should stop crying or else..." He said and laughed while smirking at sunoo,

"Ouch," he whimpered in pain as sunoo smacked his chest...

"How dare you laugh at me, uh..??" Sunoo said punching on jungwon's chest again.

"Ooo Hyung, sorry. I won't do it again.." said Jungwon, soothing his chest.

"Again... What a coincidence... like father, like son...

"So tell me, why did you bring me here, Jungwon..??"

"Mmm, Hyung... I know that... that you... lied to... my mom... and I also understand... that you have your reasons to do this... but can you please tell me why- Jungwon suddenly cuts off by sunoo.

"Jungwon-ah, I'm sorry... I was just scared. What if your mother doesn't like me because of- sunoo suddenly cut off by Jungwon.

"Hyung, I know... for me too... it was unable to believe but... I didn't fall in love because of your looks... I fell in love with you because... I wanted to protect you... That day when mom brought you to our home... I saw you for the first time on that day... I still remember that day as if it was yesterday... your condition was not well... you're unconscious... Mom took care of you as if you were her own daughter... 

she really missed you when you left her without even saying goodbye... she sometimes goes to the room where you stayed that night... because she gets relaxed remembering you... I don't know... how she got this close to anyone...