UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER

"YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND, NI-KI... I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR YOU.."

Said Jungwon, holding Ni-ki's hands... Watching him with hopeful eyes... thinking maybe Ni-ki would open himself... whereas Ni-ki was stunned for a second... he didn't expect this from Jungwon... But there was still something in Ni-Ki's mind that stopped him from saying anything absurd... But we all know when the mind stops working, the Heart finds its own ways to speak...

"Are you sure..??" Ni-ki asked jungwon, earning a nod from...

"I'm asking you again... Can you do anything for me..??" Ni-ki asked again... scared of losing anything close to him...

"I'm 100% sure, Just tell me.." Jungwon said with a confident look on his face... and Ni-ki hesitated before speaking... with a sigh... he blurted...

"AISHH, I FORGET.." Ni-ki Laughed, and everyone was confused at Ni-ki's behavior... why was he not still saying anything..??

*what do you want me to say then... give up sunoo..?? I can't do that... I don't wanna lose our friendship... after all that's the only thing I left... our friendship... I know he can not be mine anymore... but I can still see him... with me... like always...

"So yeah let's go... where are we going though.." Ni-ki said clearing his mind... leaving Jungwon's hands...

"Ni-ki ya, are you-

"you cat face, Let's go before I change my mood again.." Ni-ki said before Jungwon could ask him any further questions... And there was Niki's hyung sighed giving up everything... And walked away from there... Thinking there is no way to change him... Sunoo saw his hyung going away, he wanted to stop and ask about Ni-ki but... Before he could walk towards him... Niki called him...

"Sunoo hyung let's go.." he said and picked Jia in his hands... And walked outside before anyone could stop and ask anything that he didn't want to answer...

"Jungwon-ah, are you sure Ni-ki is fine..??" Sunoo asked walking towards him.

"Don't worry hyung... He is always like that... I'll ask him later...okay.." jungwon assured sunoo walking outside of the condo...

"Ni-ki uncle, If anyone hurts you again just call me I'll come beat him into a pulp... Said the little girl clenching her small hands into a small fist, making Ni-ki laugh...

"Agioo are you sure... You can beat him..??" He said sliding her hair... To which the little girl nodded vigorously saying...

"Ouf course"

"Of course, of course, our Jia will become a fighter," said jungwon coming towards them... Where they were standing in front of jungwon's car.

"You took almost 3 hours to come.." said Ni-ki opening the door and was about to sit but he remembered something...

"Sunoo hyung, come and sit I'll sit with Jia in the back.." he said and opened the back door of the car and he and Jia sat there... He tilts his head in confusion... He doesn't understand what's going on with Ni-ki today... Anyway, they all got inside the car and started their journey with an unknown destination... The ride was silent... And suddenly Jia shouted...

"I'm getting bored papa... Let's play something shall we..?? Jia whined falling on sunoo's seat...

"Jia, sit down back in your place then we will play okay.." said sunoo and Jia sat down back waiting to play something...

"Okay, then shall we play quiz..??" Said Jungwon and Ni-ki rolled his eyes...

"Ya, stop not everyone is as smart as you.." said Ni-ki, and jungwon smiled...