HEAR ME

/>

Could you, could you please,
Please, don't change
Please, please, don't change
'Cause I love you, yeah, I love you
Oh, I love you, love the way you are
Please, please don't change...

>/

It was cold, so cold... and he was alone... in that cold freezing snow, He begged for someone's presence... A someone, who can share some warmth with him...

"P-pl..

"Pleas-

"Finally found you.."

He looked at the beautiful honey voice that he heard from an unknown face...

"U-

and before he could complete his sentence... That unknown presence hugged him tight... filling him with the warmth he needed...

"Where have you been..??"

that voice spoke again... bringing him back to his senses... and coming back to his senses, he said something that shocked the voice more than hearing his own... 

"Jake.."

He gently called him... hearing his soft sobs...

"It's okay to be lost..."

"Because I was lost too... before finding you.."

"you don't have to change yourself for me.."

"Because If you do... I'll lose the person I found first.."

he said to Jake to calm down hearing his words but his sobs still didn't stop...

"Jake, You look ugly while cry-

"Shut up," he giggled as his lover said cutting him...

"You're laughing..????"

 "I- he kissed him before he could complete the sentence...

"I Love You, My Gentlemen," He said cupping him... softly looking at him with a gentle smile... he said again...

"I Love You As You Are, I do... I love you, yeah I love you, Oh I love you, love the way you are... So please stop saying you'll change yourself..." he said caressing his cheeks, slowly wiping his tears...

"Huh, You and your sil-

"SHhh, It's almost tim-

"But Li-

"I said Shh.." he hushed him... keeping his finger on his lips... and telling...

"Look... It's Snowing.." he said extending his palm and catching the snowflake... and showing it to Jake... he spoke again...

"Snow snow~~"