I'm pretty and you're the reason~~

*Son..??

After Sunoo left Jake's hand, Jake saw someone familiar in the shopping mall... His curiosity rose to 60s, and he walked towards the little boy... 

*It's really him...

Jake thought as he saw it was really his son...

"Dad, you are here..."

The boy said running towards his father, he hugged him...

"Aigoo, slow down, my son"

"Did uncle tell you we came here for shopping for tomorrow's anniversary..."

*Did He..??  

he thought removing the phone and Jay's missed calls and messages. he released a sigh of relief and smiled at his son.

"Yes, he did my son, Shall we do our shopping..??"

"Mm" *nodded

They both went to the male section and let his son buy whatever he wanted, in the meantime, he called Jay... 

"You're still alive..??" 

Jay said as soon he lifted the call. 

"That's not important, come to Bluemoon, we are here and take sunoo from this place and take him back to my bungalow securely. I'm here with my family.

he coldly replied and disconnected the call.

he walked to his son asking him if he had done shopping or not. His son replied by nodding his head... 

"Then, Let's go home okay..??" he said walking out of the section to the counter.

"But wait, Dad, mumma is still here... *said pointing at the female section.

Jake remembers sunoo is still there if he goes there now, sunoo will probably see him... and things will get out of hand, So he takes a sharp breath and says to his son...

"Don't worry son, Mumma can come on her own, the driver is here right, I'll tell her on the phone okay now..??

"Okay, Dad"

He said and walked with his dad and after billing they went back home... and as soon as Jake reached home he messaged his wife that he brought their son, and she didn't need to worry... and after that, he went his to hideout... probably thinking that Jay might have bought sunoo back by then...

-----

It was the next day in the morning when sunoo woke up from his high fever... as he heard a knock on his door... he still didn't even observe that he was in a different room... not even a different room but a totally different house...

he weakly walks and opens the door for the person.

*Huh..?? she..?? 

"Hi, did you have a good sleep, Agassi..??

"Uh..?? may I ask you where am I..?? *sunoo asked when he finally sensed everything.

"Ha... *smiles* You are in my house, dear."

*dear..??

"I'm sorry, can I ask you the details... How I ended up here..??"

Of course, anyone will be shocked, and rightfully so.

"Of course Agassi, you collapsed in the heavy rain, so I thought of bringing you to my house. are you not okay with this...??"

"I- I'm okay I guess... Thank you but I think I need to go..." *sunoo said walking outside of the room.