CHOICE

It has been a few days since the scandal... and now it's been suppressed... thanks to the new friend he made... he made..?? yeah, he made a new friend in the past few days... sunoo is again free of allegations and misunderstanding... even though it was not a misinterpretation, they made it like that... and none of the members got to know about his scandal... and once again thanks to his new friend...

Even though there were days when jungwon had doubts in his mind... He still stopped himself from asking his lover... like... why he was distancing himself from the team and his lover... where he was going After dance practice, and he also felt like sunoo was hiding something...

And there he goes again, ignoring the fact, considering that he might be thinking too much lately... for him, there is no way that his hyung would hide something from him... or maybe he was self-manipulating himself... that everything was okay between him and his sunoo hyung...

But again, still, cats can't hide their curiosity, right..?? The cat inside him was dying to know the reasons why his hyung was behaving like this... So will he be able to ask... Or will it go like always... Ignoring the truth... they had again just completed their dance practice and one by one were plopping the ground...

"Hah, finally..." Jungwon said, plopping beside his best friend Ni-ki... who was the same tired as him... again they both watched sunoo packing his bag in silence...

"Maybe now is the time.." jungwon muttered and was ready to ask his hyung, even knowing what answer would come out of sunoo's mouth... "I have to go somewhere, jungwon-ah.." sunoo would say and leave... leaving our curious jungwon alone... but not today... today, our curious cat will ask him for sure... but will he be successful in knowing what his hyung is doing behind him..??

"Hyung, are you going to the place..??" shit, what a bad start... he thought and sighed in annoyance... until he heard his hyung speaking...

"Hmm, Jungwon, I'm going..." Sunoo said, slipping his bag on his shoulder... and was about to go out...

"Hyung, wait.." Jungwon said, and sunoo stopped in his tracks...

"What happened, Jungwon-ah.." sunoo said, turning back and looking at jungwon...

"Hy- I... U... where are you going..??" Jungwon hesitated, first then blatantly asked... making the other boys laugh...

"What happened jungwon you're being weird today..??" sunoo asked, finding Jungwon a little odd today... And like jungwon for Sunoo too, Jungwon would never ask sunoo about him... like where he was going... or to whom he was meeting...

And Sunoo, too... he had to just say that "I'm going somewhere that I shouldn't tell anyone..." of course, it was the 1st rule of their agreement... obviously" but still, yet he can just say that the person he is meeting was...

*NO... I don't wanna lie but still, I can't tell him until now... I'm just technically hiding the fact... but not lying right..??"

"Oh, come on hyung what are you thinking so much..??" Ni-ki said bring sunoo back to his senses...

"Ah, I... I'm... Just... *sighs* come on kim sunoo... you have been doing great so far what happened to you now..??"

"Ah, I'm going to the gym Ni-ki ya. fuck, everybody knows I'm bad at lying..." sunoo sighs in frustration...

"OH, Really hyung..?? Gym and you... are just like east and west... how did you end up going to the gym without telling us..??" Ni-ki said laughingly... earning a smack from jungwon...

"That's not important hyung... are you okay..?? why are you going to the gym suddenly..??" jungwon worriedly said and again those feelings crept inside sunoo... Guilty...