That feeling ~~

sunoo was sleeping in the room and suddenly a man barged making sunoo flinch. sunoo was scared because the man was so drunk that he couldn't walk properly...

sunoo was so scared that he started shouting but it was no use cause no one would come in this room unless they were ordered to...

Soon the man walked towards the bed and said to Sunoo...

"What happened sunoo-ya... are you scared of me...??"

"Am I looking scary...??"

sunoo was so scared that he couldn't say anything to him This made the man angry and shout at sunoo

"Answer me kim sunooo"

"N-no" *sunoo said with closed eyes"

"Then why aren't you looking at me sunoo-ya... look at me kim sunoo, look at me, Look at me.."

He chanted those words while pulling sunoo hands which were covering sunoo's body for protection...

sunoo eventually ended up slapping him hard which made the mask fall on the ground... everything was stopped.

sunoo opened his eyes only to see that he was dreaming again...

sunoo weakly sat up from his place, hugging his knees, he started sobbing again...

"Grandma where are you..??" 

"I'm scared" 

"I again saw that man... Grandma" 

"What if he will kill me"

*sobs

Back story:

Sunoo was sleeping in his room in his grandparents' house and suddenly a person barged into his room and started uneasily touching sunoo.

Sunoo started shouting. sunoo his grandmother came with a big long iron rod and slammed it on the person's head. sunoo was so shocked when saw the person's face. He was sunoo's grandfather. And his granny knows about that. Every time her husband gets drunk and talks some rubbish about sunoo.

So his grandmother killed his husband and kept his As secret between him and his grandmother. She didn't hesitate to kill her husband for sunoo. And that's why sunoo loves his grandmother and wants vengeance for her death. So will he be able to do the same for his grandmother..??

------------------------

the next morning~~

Jake came inside the room and saw sunoo was still sleeping. at first, he called sunoo but still sunoo didn't wake up.so, He pulled the blanket that was covering sunoo's body

"Kim sunoo get-

He stopped when he saw sunoo was sweating profusely. He touched sunoo's forehead, which was burning hot. He immediately called his assistant to bring some water and a cloth...

Soon, Jay bought a damp cloth soaked in water... and without hesitation, he kept it on sunoo's forehead. Causing Jake to shout at him

"Yah, fucking who are you to touch him..."

He shouted throwing the damp cloth from sunoo's forehead

"Yah, do you even know how to do this..??" *Jay shouted back 

"Yes, I fucking can do better than you so move now, He is mine."  *he said glaring at Jay who looked at him in confusion.

*What... Did I do anything wrong..??