The Tragic End;

Sunoo opened his eyes, after a long sleep... but his eyes widened as he saw...

"Where I'm..??" he thought looking at the room, everything was changed, the room, the arrangement, and his clothes too everything was changed...

"What's this..??"

"I only remember getting inside the car... then what happened after...

Ding~~

A notification was heard to sunoo...

he looked at the table and saw a phone on it, he took the phone and saw a message saying

"Dear player No. 07 thank you for playing till now. As per the agreement, yesterday was your last day as a PLAY AND COLLECT player. The amount has already been sent to your account.

Thank you...

yours's regarding,

PLAY AND COLLECT.

his eyes widen as he reads the message and before he can digest what is going on... he hears a voice...

"KIM SUNOOOO"

*flinched

"This voice..????"

He knew this voice... he ran towards the voice... the voice was his favorite. He can recognize that voice out of a million people, but wait, why is he hearing that voice..??

...

sunoo finally found the person... he started crying. He couldn't believe his eyes and what he was seeing right now.

...

A  F E W  H O U R S  E A R L I E R~~ 

"Honey, what are you doing..??" Jaeyun's wife was startled as he walked inside the room without even knocking.

"Are you okay..??" His wife gently asked as she saw his furious face... Jake took a deep breath and looked at her.

*um..?? he tilted his head as he saw the dress... It's the same dress that he bought for sunoo and for his wife... 

"How did you get that dress..??" he calmly asked

"Ahh~ this dress... *smiles* pretty isn't... she gently caressed the dress and spoke...

"I told you, my special guest... she gave me this... telling me that, her boyfriend brought this dress for his special one, but she gave me because I saved her...

*what does she mean..?? 

"Who was she..??" 

"She was someone, I encountered in the Bluemoon Mall..."

"Bluemoon..??"

"Hmm, She and I met each other, because of a dress, Isn't that funny..?? She said she would ask her boyfriend and come but she didn't, and later, I saw her waiting for someone in the heavy rain... I guess maybe she was waiting for her boyfriend... and as soon I went to her, she collapsed... so, I brought her to our home and Took care of her... I even invited her to our anniversary too... I feel there is some connection between her and me... *ahh... I didn't even ask her name... how stupid of me... maybe she is still here I can ask her name tomorrow... *she kept talking not knowing her husband was lost in thoughts...

"Boyfriend..?? Did he call me boyfriend..?? he waited for me... he waited for me in the heavy rain... Kim sunoo you could have just stayed inside the mall, why are you so stupid Kim Sunoo... why did you do that... and you were here, all the time... and I... *sighs... why can't I... I can't do this anymore... why can't hold you and say you're mine sunoo... why I can't kiss you and say you're mine... why I can't hold you and say you're mine... you're mine kim sunoooo... in front of everyone... I want to confess you're mine, Kiss you, hold you, and tell everyone... that you're mine, call this addiction, but you're MINEE FOR ONLY SIM jAKE'S FOREVER...