DEAL

The sun slowly rose in the sky, casting its golden rays. The birds chirped a sweet melody, gently coaxing him awake from the enchanting realm of Dreamland. He groaned, stretching his limbs, feeling the softness of the bed sheets against his skin. He finally Woke up smiling and welcoming the new day with a heart full of gratitude and a mind brimming with positivity... The world seemed to come alive, buzzing with possibilities. It was a morning filled with promise and adventures waiting to be discovered...

"Good Morning, Little~.." he said as he saw a little girl sitting in the kitchen, eating breakfast...

"G-good morning U-uncle.." She said, a little surprised at the man's behavior...

"What happened, Honey..? You seem to be in a good mood today.." that lady asked the man, who really seemed in a good mood today...

"hm, Don't know... I just a goldfish in my dream.." he said and sat on the chair, eating breakfast.

"Goldfish..?? That symbolizes better things are on your way... That's really a good thing, Honey.." she said, laughing...

"Hmm, Something really good I hope.." he said and kept a bread slice on the little girl's plate and again surprised her...

"Eat a lot, Jieun-ah.." he said and patted her... which shocked that lady too...

"What happened, Honey... you're behaving weird today.." she said, sipping her drink.

"Am I..?? I'm just taking care of this child... after all, she was our special guest... right.." he said and smiled at the little girl...

"She is not our guest, Honey... She is our son's daughter.." she said, and He bit his inner cheek...

"Mmm, Okay... I'm done here.." he said and abruptly stood up, flinching the little girl...

"Agioo, Jieun-ah, you okay..??" the lady asked as she saw Jieun flinching at her uncle's behavior.

"Mm," Jieun nodded.

"Is there any place you want to go, dear..." the lady asked, knowing that she might miss his parents, who left her there because of their busy schedule...

"I really want to see Papa today.." she said in a low voice... but everyone heard her...

"Agioo, I'll call Jungwon, and then you can talk to your papa, Dear... Is that okay with you..??" she worriedly asked and removed her phone, calling Jungwon... after a few rings... a ding was heard to them, indicating Jungwon lifted the call...

"Heyy, momm... what's going on there..??" Jungwon asked as soon as he lifted the call...

"Hii, wonniee... Everything is good here... what are you doing now..??" His mother asked and called Jieun to sit beside her...

"Everything is fine, Mother... Hey Jia-ahh..." he surprisingly called his daughter... who jumped in happiness...

"I miss you... when you're coming here..." she wined, holding the phone, and Jungwon laughed at her...

"Aigoo, my Jia-ah... we will come soon... okay... and be good... you are regularly attending your classes, right...??" he sterned the last words and Jieun vigorously nodded...

"Daee~~ I'm... and Where is everyone, Papa and Ni-ki uncle... where are they..??" she asked, searching inside the phone...

"Ni-ki uncle is cleaning, Jia-ah..." he said, Taking the phone to Ni-ki...

"Ya, Jia wants to talk to you.." Jungwon said to Ni-ki... and Ni-ki smilingly took the phone...

"Heyyy... Ni-ki Uncleee..." she said, waving her hands as she got excited to see her favorite uncle.