The Tragic Realization...

"Ajussi, why did you me here...??"

"For shopping, Kim sunoo."

"I can see that too, but why in the ladies section..??"

"Just go and wear the dress you like.."

"what..?? why..??"

"Just go and be quick.." *softly said

"Dae~~ * sunoo nodded and went inside the trail room after selecting plenty of dresses for himself... sunoo came wearing a dress and tapped Jake, who was zoning off while sitting on the chair. He noticed sunoo and gently said

"It's too tight, go and Change.."

With a nod, sunoo returned and came after 10 minutes... and Jake saw sunoo...

"Too short," *he said, waving his hand, signaling sunoo to change... sunoo rolled his eyes and walked back inside the trial room...

This time it's been 20 minutes, and sunoo still hadn't come out yet... he stood up and walked inside the trial room... He slid the curtains only to see sunoo struggling with the zip of the dress... sunoo turned around as he heard curtains sliding...

"What are you doing Ajussi..??" sunoo shouted at Jake who was struck in awe...

*WOAH pre- awe- beau- what the fuck

Jake's mind was processing right now to find the correct word to describe how beautiful sunoo looked in that dress...

After regaining his composure, Jake sternly said

"Come here, I'll help you.."

sunoo walks near him and stands in front of him, showing his back. He didn't know why it was so awkward for him. probably, it was his first time watching himself in that position... Jake slowly took the zip... sunoo bit his lower lips as soon he felt Jake's cold finger on his bare skin... As the zip goes up... his breathing stops. sunoo didn't know what he was thinking, but his face was flustered red.

"It's done," Jake said, snapping sunoo out of his thoughts, he internally cursed himself for losing his control...

"You look beautiful, sunoo.." he said, tucking sunoos hair behind his ears.

"Umm..?? so you like this..??" he asked innocently.

"hmm, let's go..." - he said, taking him to the counter.

--

"Um... excuse me, Can I get this, Two..??"

"Sure, sir," the lady replied, taking the dress from Jake's hand.

"Why do you need Two Jake-shi..??"

"Umm, for someone special...

"Special..??

"Mmm," *nodded

"For you, my special Lady...

*Your special Lady was not your mother...??

The smile faded as Sunoo realized Jake was not talking about his mother... looking at the couple standing in front of him... he didn't even know what he was feeling right now... he didn't realize when he started tearing up, and before anyone could see him he ran to his room and he was about to lock the door a hand stopped him...

Even if it was just a coincidence that the dress ended up where it was supposed to be... (I was never talking about the dresses girl) Huh* fate can be really tricky sometimes...

"Kim sunoo"

Sunoo looked at the person, who just called him...

"A-ajussi...?? and before sunoo could say anything he dragged sunoo.