ANSWER

"But Can you kiss me, hyung..??"

"What..??" he said, hearing his dongsaeng muttering something...

"Hyung... Can... You..." he said slowly moving closer to his hyung...

"What hap- his breath hitched as he saw his dongsaeng halted in front of his face...

"Hyung... he leaned saying... not knowing a couple of eyes were watching them in front of their car...

Meanwhile... The man who was watching them... he scoffed, holding his phone and typing something on it...

"Huh, Kim sunoo just wait and watch.." he smirked, typing something on his phone... until he heard a voice from behind... he turned towards it...

"Oh, you are crying again..??" he said, looking at the boy... who stood silently behind him...

"What are you doing here, sunghoon-shi..??" The boy asked him... but He just smiled, Waving his hand at the boy saying... 

"Hi, we meet again, Ni-ki Minaj

"Hi, we meet again, Ni-ki Minaj..."

The gigglings of the little girl filled the room... as her uncle was playing with her and entertaining her... He chased her around, tickling her and making funny faces, causing her to erupt into fits of laughter...

"aigoo... My back... Stop stop," said the man with round specs... chasing the little girl...

"Jay uncle, you're so slow..." She giggled stopping in her tracks...

"Tch, how old of you can't catch a little girl Huh..." The man with a brush in hand said looking at the girl and his secretary...

"Ya, this is your work... your wife told you to take care of her, not me.." Jay said huffing... earning a chuckle from his master...

"Then come and do this for her..." He said pointing at the painting he was coloring... the little girl ran towards the painting he painted...

"wooww, This is soo beautiful.." she said in awe... earning a small giggle from her uncle...

"You liked it..??" he asked and she smiled nodding...

"Thank you, Uncle.." she said and her uncle ruffled her hair saying...

"umm... Something is missing.." He said looking at his painting... then turning to the table to pick something... he heard his phone buzzing with tonnes of messages...