PRIORITIES

It was nighttime when Sunoo came out of His room And saw Jake was going out of the room...

"Where he is going... is that his room..??

Sunoo thought and walked toward the room...

???: "Sir, you can't enter his room...

As he got there a maid came and stopped him from walking any further.

sun: "Uh.?? Why..??

Maid: "This is the room Big master's(Jake's) room... and you can't go in...

"Uh..?? Why is it like this..?? *sunoo tilted his head in confusion

Maid: "You can't enter... because he doesn't like when anyone tries to invade his personal space... so, please don't go inside the room, sir...

sun: "Would invading his personal space, can be considered as crossing my limits...??

maid: "um..?? what do you mean sir..?? *tilted his head in confusion

*well He already crossed his limits by taking my things... so, Why can't I..??

Thinking so, sunoo opened the door and ran inside, and before the maid could come inside the room,

*Click

he immediately closed the door from inside...

Maid: "Sir St-

"Did he go to the room to die..??

"sir Please come outside... you may die, please come out sir... *she shouted banging at the door

//Flashback//

???: How dare you enter this room..?? *shouted

???: I- I'm sorry sir, I... just came to clean the room... *pleading while sobbing.

"Did I say to clean..?? *stern voice

"N-no, sir... *low voice

"uh..?? What..?? SPEAK CLEARLY YOU BITCH *shouted

"No sir... *shouted in a low voice...

"Then why did you do this... I told everyone not to touch my personal area... and I also told everyone what the consequences would be for touching my things."

No sir I'm sorry... please I won't do it again sir...

"You think I would do that..??

He said taking out a gun from his pocket

"Giving a second chance is not in my dictionary bitch...

*bang

"N-no si-

"AHH

He said and fired at the maid...

he killed her without mercy just because she cleaned his room... which was really a good thing to do... but for Jake... he doesn't like it at all, Invading his "personal space" means losing your life...

-------

the maid was still waiting at the door for sunoo to come out... but meanwhile sunoo...

"what the hell is this even a room..?? *shocked

Sunoo was shocked as he saw one side of the room was filled with books like a library...