DRUNKEN HAZE

He was so excited to meet his lover... And he planned to meet him on Christmas... But we all know... Not everything goes as planned... and his plans have been devastating since starting...

Since When he accepted jungwon's proposal... Thought that he could get Jake by doing this...?? hmm, and his other half was still busy finding someone who could love jungwon as jungwon loved him... And then... he got to know that Niki loves jungwon... His own bestfrined... there was no limit to his happiness... he was more than happy than his own love...

So there He decided to encourage Ni-ki... thinking maybe there was a chance to pay for his misdeeds... by pairing up Niki and jungwon... But Like his daydreams... The plan of Ni-ki and jungwon pairing up failed as he heard Ni-ki got rejected by jungwon... And now everything is out of his hands... and what's more...??

Jungwon... him being weird after rejecting Ni-ki... He doesn't know what Jungwon means by saying "he got the answer"... he didn't even speak until they reached home... and as they reached, he smilingly got down and opened the door for him... taking his hand he played some jokes... he behaved as normal as he always does...

And this made him more remorseful... Why does jungwon never get mad at him? Why is he so good to him...?? No matter what he says or does Jungwon never scolds him... and him... he knows he is no good to jungwon... and that's why He wanted Ni-ki and jungwon together... ni-ki loves jungwon and maybe he can take care of Jungwon like Jungwon takes care of him... So, Ni-ki and jungwon can they..?? But now it seems that there is no chance or is it..?? Hmm...

He was someone who carried the weight of the world on his shoulders. He always had this deep sense of guilt following him around, you know..? If only you know... It wasn't just about one thing, but this constant feeling of remorse for everything he did in his life... Every decision, every choice, it seemed like it was all tinged with guilt.

Even though he may have made mistakes in the past, he has the power to shape his future. Remembering that it's never too late to let go of guilt and start fresh... He really wanted to tell everything... the every painful truth of his life... well would he be able to speak his heart..??

"Kim sunoo..??"

A gentle voice was heard him... bringing him out of his lost senses... he looked up straight... clenching his fist, wanting to scream... but instead, just a small whisper escaped his mouth...

"J-jake.."

"Jake... Believe me..." he wanted to say but only whispers left his mouth... holding his hands tightly he articulated...

"I really don't love him..."

"Nor I ever kissed him..."

"I don't even know why he came closer to me... I don't know about this picture... he just came to fasten my seatbelt and went back to his place... believe me..."

"I don't love him..."

"Please believe me.." he said holding his lover's hand tightly...

"I STAYED WITH HIM... JUST TO GET CLOSE TO YOU... PLEASE BELIEVE ME... I USED HIM..."

"I ALWAYS FELT GUILTY FOR WHAT I DID TO HIM..."

"I DID..."

"I ALWAYS DID.."

"EVERY SECOND... EVERY MINUTE... I ALWAYS FELT GUILTY..."

"HE LOVES M-

"Shh.."

His shouts suddenly got cut off when the man in front of him kept his index finger on his lips to shut him... he opened his eyes... and saw the man's expression didn't change from earlier... he was still calm even after hearing all this...