The Man In Black~~

// 3 Y E A R S  L A T E R ~~ \\

.....

*That was a huge skip again...

I don't wanna live here...

*gasp

*wakes up...

???: sunoo hyung, you okay..??

Sun: "Yes, I'm wonnie..."

Won: That's Good because we are about land... And Hyung can we please live together.." 

"jungwon... I thought we already talked about...

won: But why, pleaseee... I can't live without You and her *blinking his eyes...

"jungwon, you look cute but still "NO"

Won: Hmph *Grumpy*, see your papa is still not agreeing with me... shall we go, only together..??

 "khe-khe Dae~~

won: "Let's go, baby *Uma *kissed on the nose

sunoo side-eyed them and said... 

"Where are you talking my baby..?? *a little raised voice...

won: "hyung it's our baby... not only yours did you forget I said that day..." *Strenly.

3 Y E A R S   A G O... "O N  T H A T  D A Y"

Jungwon took sunoo to his condo as he wanted to go anywhere else but not home... jungwon saw his hyung was silent whole the ride... so he decided to ask his hyung...

"hyung what happened... You can tell me...

"Jungwon-ah I'm tired can you talk tomorrow, please..."

"Okay, hyung we can talk whenever you want... hmm..?? 

sunoo nods...

"Thank you Jungwon I'm so glad to have a friend like you... *teary

"hyung why are you...?? do you need Hug..?? *asked sunoo as he opened his arms for him.

sunoo walked to jungwon and hugged jungwon...

Sn: *I wish I could die right here.

Jungwon hugged sunoo tightly so sunoo could feel safe in his arms. he never let go of sunoo until he heard a little snore. he giggled at his hyung who fell asleep in his arms. he slowly walked toward the bed and lay down his hyung... 

"Hyung tell me what's troubling you I swear I'm gonna trouble the troublemaker who dares to trouble you" *sternly* Okay, now that was not a tongue twister...

he said and slept beside his hyung... holding his hand tight as if he was going to lose something precious...

.

.

Time skips...

Jungwon woke up as he felt his side mattress was empty...

"hyung..??"

"hyung where are you..??"

He heard the water running inside the bathroom... and he ran towards the bathroom he tried to open it but it was locked from the inside.