KISS

How many lovers do I go through to find you..?

How many heartbreaks do I take just to get to you..?

How many lovers do I go through to find you..?

(One) how many..? (Two) how many..? (Three) how many..?

You Guys must be wondering what I'm doing...?? Haha... just taking The things... Just like

"Somi"

"FAST FORWARD"

"FAST FORWARD"

>>>>>

AHH~ the brown-hazel fox-shaped eyes guy exclaimed, plopping on the ground... He tilted his head... Turning to his two friends...

"What happened to you both..??" He asked as he saw them sitting very far from each other...

"Did something happen.."

"Did you guys fight again..??"

"What happened jungwon-ah, ni-ki ya..??" He curiously asked but no one of them replied...

"What happened Jungwon.." he Seriously asked this time... and jungwon looked at him...

"I-it's nothing hyung..." he shuttered as his eyes met with Ni-ki... and Ni-ki also spoke...

"Hmm... HYung... IT's really nothing.." he clamored and Sunoo nodded...

"Hmm... then why didn't you both appear on Sunghoon-Shi's birthday..??" sunoo said and their eyes widened...

"I- told you na.. hyung... I went home and slept... and I forgot about that..." jungwon tried his best... to make his sunoo hyung believe him...

"And you Ni-ki..??" Sunoo asked turning to ni-ki...

"I- I went to my dorm... because hyung called me... and what about you hyung..?? do you enjoy it there..??" Woah... what a reversed card... he asked and sunoo was stunned to answer...

"Y-yeah... I enjoyed there.." sunoo said stopping himself from blushing hard...

"hmm, Looks like you really enjoyed there... no wonder you have been smiling a lot.." Ni-ki said and laughed...

"YA.." sunoo shouted, almost smacking his head...

"What did you do..??" Jungwon asked sunoo, catching him off guard...

"T- that... I..." he shuttered, blushing while thinking about that day...

<<<<<

"Don't worry sunoo-shi... you can have mine here.." the man said and was about to hold sunoo's hand... until...

"How dare you touch him with your filthy hands..." he said, wrenching the person's fingers... stopping him from touching Sunoo...