BURIED-MEMORY

The weekend finally arrived, and the atmosphere in the car was filled with excitement and anticipation. Sunoo and Jungwon, both exhausted from their busy schedules as young idols, were on their way home, eager to reunite with their loved ones after a long and hectic period of promotions and performances.

In the Car...

Sunoo glanced over at Jungwon, who was leaning back in his seat, a contented smile playing on his lips. The young idol's eyes sparkled with excitement, his face lit up with a radiant smile that mirrored Sunoo's own joy.

Sunoo: (smiling) "You seem pretty excited, Jungwon."

Jungwon: (grinning) "I am! I can't wait to see everyone and just relax for a bit."

Sunoo chuckled, his heart warmed by Jungwon's enthusiasm. The drive home felt like it was taking forever, even though they were making good time.

Sunoo: "What's the first thing you're going to do when we get home?"

Jungwon: (thoughtfully) "Hmm... First, I want to catch up with everyone. Then, I think I might take a nap in my own bed. There's nothing like it."

Sunoo: (laughing) "That sounds like a perfect plan. I'm sure everyone will be thrilled to see you."

Jungwon: (nodding eagerly) "I've missed everyone so much. It's going to be great to be back."

Sunoo's heart swelled with affection. He reached over and gave Jungwon a playful nudge, earning a chuckle from the young idol.

Sunoo: "I missed home too, Jungwon. And I missed all of you. It's been too long since we had a break like this."

They continued their journey, the scenery flashing by as they got closer and closer to home. The familiar sights and sounds of their neighborhood brought a sense of comfort and excitement.

Jungwon: "Hey hyung, remember when we used to dream about becoming idols? Look at us now!"

Sunoo: (smiling nostalgically) "Yeah, those were the days. We've come a long way, haven't we?"

Jungwon: "Definitely. But it's always good to come back home and recharge."

As they pulled into the driveway, Sunoo's heart fluttered with happiness. The house stood welcoming and warm, a beacon of love and safety. He parked the car and turned to Jungwon, who was practically vibrating with excitement.

Sunoo: "Ready to go in?"

Jungwon: (jumping out of the car) "Yes! Let's go!"

Sunoo laughed and followed Jungwon, feeling a surge of joy and anticipation. They walked up to the front door, and Sunoo couldn't help but feel a deep sense of contentment. This was home, where love and family awaited, and he couldn't wait to spend the weekend surrounded by the people who meant the most to him.

As Sunoo opened the door, Jungwon dashed inside, his excited shouts filling the house. Sunoo followed, ready to embrace the warmth and love of their long-awaited reunion. The house was filled with the sound of laughter and chatter, and the familiar, comforting scent of home-cooked meals wafted through the air.

Just as Sunoo stepped inside, a small figure hurtled towards him, nearly knocking him off balance.

Jia: (squealing) "Daddy! You're home!"

Sunoo dropped to his knees, wrapping his arms around his daughter, and lifting her off the ground as he spun her around. Her laughter was like music to his ears, and he held her tightly, savoring the moment.