CHASE

"NI-KI STOP.." Sunoo said, holding the door before Ni-ki could close it.

"Hyung, what are you doing.." Ni-ki shuttered, trying to close but couldn't...

"Ni-ki ya, please let's talk..."

"Okay..??" Sunoo said, opening the door completely. So he could talk with Ni-ki...

"Hyung, please.." Ni-ki muffled. He was trying not to cry in front of his hyungs... hating to show that he was weak... he controlled his tears. But sunoo could see it... he looked at jungwon, who was so puzzled looking at Ni-ki... cause Ni-ki never behaved like this... not in front of him...

"Ni-ki, please tell us what happened to you..??" Jungwon asked as he saw his lover getting worried for Ni-ki...

"Nothing happened to me, you all, please, leave me alone.." he shouted. They say it's really tough to open any introvert's mouth... and it really is...

"Ni-ki, please.." ni-ki looked at sunoo... who held his hands while he was about to cry too...

"h-hyung, don't cry.." Ni-ki said feeling sad... for making his hyung cry...

"I'm OKAY... I'm seriously okay... of course, I'm okay... I held his pain for years... it's not painful anymore... I had feelings for someone that could never be mine... So, I deserve this for being dumb..." a hot tear rolled down on sunoo hands... he looked up... it was Ni-ki crying...

"What happened, Ni-ki..??"

"why are you crying..??"

"Ni-ki... please tell us... will you..??"

"It doesn't matter Hyung, Eve-

"HOW DOES IT DOESN'T MATTER NIHIMURA RI-KI, YOU HAVE BEEN ACTING WEIRD... YOU DON'T REPLY TO MY MESSAGES... AND NOT RESPOND TO MY CALLS, NEITHER YOU CALL BACK..?? WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING IN THAT CLOSED ROOM OF YOURS..?? HUH..??"

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT MY NI-KI UNCLEEE.." everyone was shocked hearing the little girl shouting at her big Papa.

"Jia-ah, I'm not shouting... It's him, who is not listening us.." Jungwon said crouching to her height, calming down his little angry bird.

"huh, don't talk to me.." she said and ran toward Ni-ki...

"NI-KIII UNCLEE..."

she hugged his long legs and started crying...

"Uncle *sob don't cry... *sob okay..??" she cried and Ni-ki held her hands lifting up, and he smiled.

"Agioo, Who said I'm crying Huh..??" he laughed smilingly... and everyone sighed in relief...

*Finally, he smiled.

"Ni-ki ya, we can still talk.. if you want.. tell us.. okay..??" sunoo asked, seeing him smiling again..

"I'm okay, Hyung... don't need to worry about me... I'm always fine.." Ni-ki said and walked away from them... walking towards the kitchen, he put Jia on the sofa, took out some chocolate from the fridge, and he smilingly gave her...

"Ya, How long are you going to do this..??"

"Till How long are you going to pretend like this..??"

"You need to talk yourself out... tell us, Nishimura Riki.." His hyung shouted at him... till now he was waiting for Ni-ki thinking that he would speak... but he stayed muted like always...

"if you won't then I will..." his hyung said and Ni-ki glared at him.

"HYUNG, Don't you dare..." he threatened his hyung...