GOOD BA' DECISION (P-2 begins)

// A F T E R  6  M O N T H S ~~ \\

 Yes, it's been 6 months since they saw each other. In short, after that night they never saw each other again... 

As Jake's secretary said sunoo tried to live "keyword tried", a happy life with his new friends jungwon and Niki. yes, he made new friends at his dance academy... he applied to Korea's most prevalent "The PARK Inc.." Did I ever mention that sunoo wanted to become a K-pop idol..??, so, yeah so he applied there and maybe it was all his luck, that was still supporting him... he got accepted there... and he was very happy with his new friend... 

"HYUNGGG..."

*flinched

"AHH dae what happened jungwon..?

won: "Let's go, the dance break is over..."

sun: "Ah let's go..."

They got out of the practice room and walked toward the cafeteria... they all ordered their favorite food and munched except sunoo because, His body,  he is always insecure about his body... at first, he felt weird about wearing cross-dresses, but now... it's been months and his body and his weight are increasing, and he often hears people talking about him... how the hell did he even get into this prevalent company... with that body of his... They talk very badly about him... and they don't even see how hard he is trying to debut... He has been working his assoff Just to debut so he can get famous and complete his dream with his young brothers... It's been a few months since they started training together..and if are wondering did sunoo forget Jake..?? He... *sighs*

won: "Hyung you okay..? you haven't been eating lately... 

 Sun: "N- no, I'm just not hungry jungwon. Thank you for asking... 

 ki: "Why won't jungwon ask because he ca- ... AHHH what the fuxk. 

won: "Nothing Niki You should shut your mouth unless we are talking about dance.

Sun: "Jungwon you should talk nicely with Ni-ki. He is our only brother.." 

Ki: "That's my Sunoo Hyung. Hehe" *said smirking at Jungwon.

Won: hyung you should not defy Ni-ki every time... remember I'm your BFF too... *pouting

Sun: "Aww dae jungwonee~~ *said poking jungwon dimples"

*AKKK... 

Won: hyung stopp... *blushing* You should eat properly Here eat from mine... *said while ignoring the side-eye that Ni-ki gave him.

Sun: Thank you Jungwon But I'm really not hungry... 

won: But still you have to eat hyung. Here eat it...  

Sun: No wonnee ~~ *blinking his eyes

he knows what he is doing... Jungwon bites his inner lips to sustain to say anything stupid... he doesn't know why his heart beats so loudly, he quickly brushes off his feelings and says.

"H-hyung you should eat... *said keeping a spoon of lumpy rice in front of his mouth...

KI: Wah, so much love in the air... *said as he irritatedly waved his hands in the air.

*silence 

won: what the fuck Ni-ki what are you saying... sunoo hyung don't listen to him. he is blabbing nonsense. *shouted in panic"

sun: "But I didn't say anything jungwon..." *confused*

*silence once again

KI: "Let's go to the norebang shall we..?