BLOSSOM

He was so happy on his best friend's birthday, filled with excitement and joy as they celebrated together. The laughter and smiles filled the air, creating beautiful memories. But then, something unexpected happened, casting a shadow over the celebration. It was a moment that changed everything, turning his happiness into confusion or sadness. Sometimes, life throws us unexpected curveballs that challenge our emotions and test our friendships.

"W-what..??" a small whisper left his mouth... as he looked at his best friend who was still looking at him with an unbothered face...

"You heard me right..."

"BREAK UP WITH SUNOO HYUNG.." he said, and a sharp sting pierced through his heart... he stood in front of him, his heart heavy with sorrow. His words echoed in his mind, Tears streamed down his face,  leaving him feeling lost and broken. He couldn't think straight... His mind was Triggering him with the dream he saw... Thinking... maybe this was the... "something bad"... Which he saw in dreams... "Losing someone special in his life..."

"W-why... Do you like Sunoo Hyung..??" he spoke and his best friend's eyes widened... seeing his eyes... he scoffed feeling heavily... And realizing everything...

"YOU ALSO LIKE HIM... RIGHT..??" he shouted feeling betrayed by his own best friend... It was so incredibly painful for him... when someone he trusted said something that broke his heart and betrayed his trust... The feeling of deep sadness and disappointment hovered over him... left him feeling lost, confused, and overwhelmed with emotions...

"No wonder... you have been so secretive lately..." he cried at his best friend... the someone, whom he trusted and who was like a companion to him, who supported him, understands him, and was there for him through thick and thin. He was the one, whom he could share his secrets, dreams, and even his heartbreaks with... his Best friend was like family, chosen by him, and he holds a special place in his heart.

It was the beautiful bond that brought joy, comfort, and laughter to his life... Until this happened, casting a shadow over their relation. It was a moment that changed everything, turning their bond into confusion and betrayal...

"WHY ON THE EARTH... YOU LIKE SUNOO HYUNG..??"

"WHY MY SUNOO HYUNG..??

"YOU IDIOT..??"

he punched ni-ki...

"TELL ME... WHY MY HYUNGGG..??"  he shouted grabbing his collar... shaking him a little...he cried and shouted...

"WHY IN THE WORLD WHY MY-

He got cut off when, a pair of lips suddenly pressed against his, shocking him. The unexpectedness of the moment left him stunned, his mind racing to process what had just happened. It was a jolt of surprise, like an electric current running through his body. The sensation lingered, leaving him with a mix of confusion and intrigue...

"do you still don't understand..??"

"I DON'T LOVE SUNOO HYUNG..."

his best friend said, shocking him more...

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU, SIM JUNGWON.."

"I FUCKING HAVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU... FOR YEARSS..."

From our first encounter to now, I have been in love with you like an idiot... thinking it's just normal feelings between friends... until you left...

"And When you left...

"I miss-.."

"I missed you so bad.."

"I missed your voice.."

"I missed your smile"

"I missed your laugh.."

"I missed how you irritate me..."

"I missed how you tease me.."

"I missed your nonsensical talking..."

"I missed... I missed... EVERYTHING..."

"I MISSED EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU.."

"AND THEN... I UNDERSTAND... IT WAS NOT JUST A NORMAL FEELING BETWEEN FRIENDS... I MISSED YOU EVERY DAY... EVERY SECOND... IT WAS PAINFUL FOR ME...

"Remember... The first day... I was sitting lonely under a cherry blossom tree... I was silently eating my favorite snack, bungeoppang... until someone came and bumped into me... I was so angry... that I was about to punch him... until I saw his face... it was...

you... Jungwon... The whole school crush... I wondered why everyone liked you... you're just a normal boy... until... I realized why everyone Iiked you.... the power of kindness and empathy... They said...

You were... someone who is filled with kindness, just like a gentle breeze that brings comfort and warmth to those around you... Your actions and words have the power to uplift and inspire, creating a positive atmosphere wherever you go. Whether it's a kind word, a helping hand, or a simple act of generosity, your kindness can brighten someone's day.

And then... One day... You suddenly came and wanted to be friends with me... I don't know why I felt happy... And then everything got weird and weird as we grew closer... the more you irritated me the more I liked it. the more you teased me the more I wanted to be teased by you. I don't know why I like it... I liked it...

"I like this so much that I..."

"I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU..."

"I love you.."

"I love everything about you.."

"I love your eyes.."

"I love your voice.."

"I love your warmth.."

"I love your existence.."

"I LOVE YOU, SIM F- He suddenly got cut off when his best friend...