PRETEND

now present~~~

Knowing that Sunoo would visit his home first, Jake commenced his journey towards Sunoo's residence. After a brief drive, he arrived at the destination and broke the doors of Sunoo's grandma's house without any hesitation. Upon entering the hall, everything appeared to be in its place, but Sunoo was nowhere to be found in the room.

Jake paced around the room, hoping to find a clue that would lead him to Sunoo's whereabouts. The silence in the house was deafening, and he couldn't help but feel a sense of unease. He checked every room, every nook and cranny, but there was no sign of Sunoo.

Jake: "ARHH where the hell is he..?? *shouted in anger 

As he was about to give up hope, he heard a faint sound coming from the attic. He quickly made his way up the stairs and opened the attic door. To his surprise, he found Sunoo sitting quietly in a corner, lost in his thoughts.

*flinch

Sunoo flinched at the sudden burst of the door and looked up to see Jake standing in front of him. 

Sunoo: "Y-you *Scared

With a mischievous gleam in his eye, Jake let out a devilish laugh as he finally discovered Sunoo.

K- "Tch tch tch...

"Kim sunoooo... Kim sunoo you think you can run away from me...?? *smirking 

 Sunoo's heart raced as he heard the voice in front of him. He finally was able to escape from the devil but it seemed like he had caught so soon. 

 "STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU FILTHY BASTARD *Shouted

"*Ouch "That hurts KIM SUNOO... Do you know how much I got worried about you..??

he said moving closer to sunoo, and his smirk turing into a sneer.

"GUARDS catch him.

Guards: "Yes sir...

Sun: "I said stay away from me... *shouted

sunoo didn't understand what to do, then the knife was shown in front of him. He picked up the knife and held it to his wrist, showing that he would cut himself if they didn't leave him alone.

Sun: "LEAVE ME ALONE IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO DIE...

K- "Okay, go ahead...

Sunoo was stunned and yet, the knife was on his wrist. He kept it etched into his wrist. the blood was dripping down from sunoo's wrist...

sunoo started wincing from pain... but he didn't stop... 

Jay: "Sir, we need to stop before-

K- "Mm-hh it's okay he can bear it. *monitoring sunoo with furious eyes.

Soon Sunoo was going to fall... Jake ran to catch sunoo... he lifted sunoo in his arms in bridal style 

Sunoo felt his heart racing as he felt a pair of strong arms wrap around him from behind.

As he turned around, Sunoo saw that it was Jake

"W-why are you saving me," Sunoo stammered wailing in Jake's arms 

"Because you can't die unless I want you to... *smirked 

Jake whispered in sunoo's ear before taking him back to the car... 

Jake placed sunoo in the backseat beside him with Jay and drove back to his place...

As they drove back to his place, Sunoo fell asleep due to the pain, Jay being a good human among them turned on the sleepy music for sunoo