COPYCAT

Days had passed since Jaeyun returned home. The house had been filled with an uneasy tension, each day blending into the next without resolution.

Heeseung paced the living room, his thoughts swirling as he glanced at his sister, who was lost in her own world. He finally broke the silence, unable to hold back his curiosity any longer.

"Is he always like this?" Heeseung asked, grabbing his sister's attention.

"Huh?" she responded, snapping out of her reverie.

"I'm talking about Jaeyun-ah. Is he always like this..? It's been three days since he's been back home."

his sister sighed, placing her cup of tea on the table. "You mean distant and preoccupied? Yes, sometimes. Work stresses him out, and lately, he's been under more pressure than usual."

"but still, What's so important to him than his family?" Heeseung asked, his tone laced with covetousness.

His sister looked up, a furrow forming on her brow. "He's always been working late. You don't know how he gets when he's focused on a project."

Heeseung scoffed, flopping down on the couch with a dramatic sigh. "Always prioritizing work over everything else. It's like he forgets you exist."

his sister sighed, her expression conflicted. "He's under a lot of pressure, Heeseung oppa. Cut him some slack."

Heeseung waved a dismissive hand. "I know, I know haeri-ya. But still, it wouldn't hurt for him to spend a little more time with his family, would it..?"

Haeri frowned, her concern evident. "I just wish he would open up to us more. It feels like he's keeping something from us, he is not like how he was before.."

A mischievous smirk played at the corners of Heeseung's lips. "Well, maybe I should pay him a surprise visit at his office. See what he's really up to when he's not at home."

Haeri's eyes widened in surprise. "You think that's a good idea? Just showing up unannounced like that?"

Heeseung shrugged, his grin widening. "Why not? It might give me some insight into what's going on with him. Plus, it'll be fun to catch him off guard."

Haeri hesitated for a moment before nodding slowly. "Alright, but let's make sure it's a real surprise."

Heeseung's grin grew even wider. "Oh, it'll be a surprise, alright. And who knows? Maybe I'll uncover some juicy secrets while I'm at it."

With their plan set, Heeseung felt a rush of excitement coursing through him. He couldn't wait to see the look on Jaeyun's face when he showed up unannounced at his office. It was going to be deliciously satisfying.

 It was going to be deliciously satisfying

A/N:- So thinking about him... I think I never introduced you guys about who he really is... right..??

Today I will... so let's start with his name...