Before Tragedy...🥀

"Today is your anniversary, and you have to attend it, That's it"

"No, I won't"

"Yah, It has been 3 years since you attended your own marriage anniversary, please I petty her, she has been calling me, to ask about your whereabouts, and don't forget this year your son is also here, I am scared that he will find something wrong between you and your wife..."

"*sighs, Find sunoo first"

"Yah, are you forgetting something...??" Asked him in disbelief.

"What..??"

"Your agreement... it will be completed within a few hours."

"So what..?? Just extended it.."

"What.?" *He let out an angry sigh.

"you heard it right... just extend it... I want to date him... *Nonchalantly said

"Sim jaeyunn, Don't forget your rules... please I'm telling you please stop this before everything goes wrong... he said clenching his fists

"Then let's make a deal... you bring Sunoo and I'll attend Anniversary... How is it..??

"YHA!! Find him yourself I'm leaving..." Said walking away.

"Yah where are you going..??? Stop right there..."

"You stop Jake, you should stop now... Do you think everything is a deal for you..?? You're a nasty jerk.

Jay thought and went to his car leaving Frustrated Jake behind...

"Arggghhhh you win again fuck jay... And this will be your last win..."

----

Jake..??

sunoo saw it was clearly Jake standing in front of the whole crowd... he was really scared what if Jake would kill everyone here... Sunoo quickly grabbed the lady's hand and ran along with her...

"Agassi what happen why are you running..??" *confusedly asked

"Mam, I told you we're in danger now... please come with me..."

"Agassi stop,

"don't panic dear, Everyone here is wearing a masquerade... and No one can find you."

she smiled leaving sunoo's hands,

"Don't be scared Agassi, you are totally safe here... Just enjoy the party okay... and please wait here, I'll come soon, Agassi..."

she reassured sunoo patting sunoo's shoulder, even though sunoo was scared he listened to her and waited for her...

He looked at everyone... wearing masks, for him he hates crowded places... it was so noisy for him... he forcefully closed his eyes, clenching his fists... he muttered

It's okay, Kim Sunoo, you're used to it now, remember, just a few hours left... you can do it...

"Excuse me..."

*flinched

Sunoo flinched hearing a sudden voice, he opened his eyes...

*uh..? why he not wearing a mask..?

he saw a handsome man with round specs on, his facial features were so sharp... and was wearing a brown tuxedo.

"D-dae..??"

"May I have a dance with you.." - he asked sunoo while observing him from head to toe, sunoo could feel something wrong with his looks...

"Sorry, I Didn't know how to dance."