Surprise~~

It's been hours... Jungwon hasn't come home yet... sunoo is getting worried about his best friend... he tried calling him... but no use... as his phone was switched off... he was pacing out in the room, wanting to go out... but couldn't do... thinking what if Jungwon might come soon... but wait did he decide..?? what to tell Jungwon... will he tell the truth..??

*sighs*

"I have decided"

Wait really..??

"Mmm.,. Mmm.."

then what about your plan..??

"That will also be part of my plan...

What do you mean...??

"you will know it soon..." Thinking sunoo gets up from the bed and walks towards the door... He opened it and saw...

"Agassi..??" The lady said again as she saw sunoo... Leaving sunoo stunned for a second...

"Umm, I'm sorry... I forget that you're not..." She apologized to sunoo bowing a little but sunoo stopped her... And said

"You're right, I'm not her... But I was her..." He said causing her to tilt her head...

"What..??" She said in confusion causing sunoo to smile...

"I said I was the one who was your Agassi once ago..." He said but she still couldn't understand him... Everyone will think that sunoo may have had a twin sister..?? Right... She thought the same... But right now what sunoo was, exclaiming was totally unbelievable to her... How can a boy turn into a girl and now become a boy again telling her he was the girl she saw three years ago...

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier, Aunty.." he said looking at her with the same eyes he looked at jungwon... Guilty.

"I'll be going home now, Aunty.." he said walking out of the room until he heard her voice again...

"Sunoo-shi.." she called stopping sunoo... He turned, shocked hearing his name...

"How do you know my name..??" He asked turning to her... And she smiled saying...

"I know... Cause Jungwon always talked about you..." She said giving sunoo the warmest smile... and continued...

"Where are you going now... don't you know why Jungwon bought you here..??

she said shocking Sunoo, 

"W-what why.."

------

"Ni-ki ya stop running," Jungwon ran towards Ni-ki... until he saw Ni-ki crying loudly on the footpath... he never saw Ni-ki crying... never ever... The last time he saw him crying maybe it was when they were in high school... that was the first he saw him crying and then now... he wanted to console Ni-ki...

but seeing him this broken... he couldn't control the tears that he was stopping from the time he came out from home... he wanted to cry but consoling his best friend Came first for him... he walked near to him until he saw someone standing near Ni-ki... he couldn't saw his face as he can only see his back...

"Who is that..?? he Mumbled walking near to him... until he saw his face...

"You Again.." he shouted as he saw the person's face...

"Oh Jungwon-ah... Congrats..." The man said Patting Jungwon's shoulder, Ignoring his words.

"What are you doing here, Park Samchon(Uncle).." he shouted removing his hands from his shoulder.