FIGHT

"Why hasn't Jayeun come home these days?.. Is he in any danger..??"

"My child, Nothing will happen to your husband, stop worrying about him...

Jayeun's wife: "But what if he is really in danger... mother *worried

"Then why don't you just call him and ask... 

Jayeun's wife: "This is the problem mother... he never picks up my phone...

*sighs 

"Then why don't you call Jay..?? ask him where Jaeyun is... 

Jayeun's wife: Ohh okay mother... "Why I am so stupid sometimes... why didn't I remember this earlier... 

she thought as she dialed Jay's number... And after a few rings, Jay lifted the call...

Jay: "Hello...

Jayeun's wife: "Hello Jay-shi, I'm sorry for calling you... Can you please tell me where Jayeun is...??

 "ahh sir is at his office madam... do you want to talk right now..??

Jayeun's wife: "Ah No no Jay-shi... I just wanted to confirm if he is okay or no-

"*HAHA yes, He is fine mam, he is not in any danger...

Jayeun's wife: "Then thank you jay-shi, Tell him That his mother wants to see him...

"Dae mam, I'll make sure that he will go home today...

Jayeun's wife: "Okay, Thank you Jay-shi... 

"Ye mam...

*beep *beep 

Jay disconnected the phone and walked towards Jake's room... upon entering He saw Jake was not there...

"Where is he..??

he was finding Jake until He heard...

*BANG

Now that he knew what it was that, he quickly went place and was shocked to see.

*sunoo-ya...

Earlier...

sn: Is he going to kill me here..?? 

-------

they're both in a room that is usually used for punishments.

the man took out a gun and pointed it out in front of sunoo he shot 10 10-point score into the head of the person which was made of cardboard

 sunoo jumped in fear and fell to his knees He closed his ears and started shouting at the man.

Sunoo: "Why are you doing this..?? please stop it!!! *shouted*

Seeing Sunoo, Jake shouted too.

Jake: "Hey, what happened to you...?? stop and come here.