NIGHTMARE

NIGHTMARE- a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness, extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc...

how terrifying it would be... to the boy who just lost everything in his life and those deadly nightmares haunt him every night in his sleep...

A condition... thought, or experience... which can be really intense and scary. It's like being trapped in a dark, twisted world where your biggest fears come to life. feeling helpless, chased by monsters, or facing dangerous situations. It can be a real adrenaline rush, but definitely not a fun experience!

In His nightmare,

He finds himself in a desolate, haunted house. The walls are dripping with blood, and eerie whispers echo through the halls. As he tries to escape, grotesque creatures with glowing red eyes and sharp claws chase him relentlessly.

With every step he takes, the ground crumbles beneath his feet, making it even harder to run. The boy's heart pounds in his chest as he struggles to wake up, but the nightmare seems to go on forever, intensifying the fear and suspense.

It's like a never-ending nightmare that leaves him feeling completely trapped and terrified.

UNTIL...

"Hyunggg!!!"

A sudden break of glass makes him wake up.

His eyes widened in terror, his body was trembling in fear... his breaths were shaky... he didn't know where he was... looking at his surroundings... he observed...

he was not in a place called "HOME"

"WHERE I'M..??"

His expressions were searching for an answer...

asked his inner-self... still wondering about the place he was lying... he closed his eyes trying to remember... but all he could hear were sounds of whispering here and there... he could smell some disinfectants... Maybe Hospital..??

he turned his head hearing the door opening and someone rushing towards him...

"Are you okay..??"

that was the first word he heard from the stranger... he observed the stranger... he was wearing a long white gown, he had spectacles, and a stethoscope snaked his neck... anyone could tell he was the...

"DOCTOR"

"Dr.Lee, what are you doing..??" the nurse asked the Dr. as she saw her Dr. almost crying for his patient.

To the person who was just trying understanding the whole situation was stunned by looking at the doctor... he saw his eyes... they were black-doey eyes... moistened by little tears in his eyes...

*W-wh*

"Thank god, you're safe." his eyes, a little widen when the doctor suddenly hugged him and whispered to him.

*why are you crying..?? Am I someone important to y-

before he could complete his inner thoughts, the doctor suddenly turned around to the nurse behind him...

"Sister Su ..." he said something shocking the nurse a little.

"B-but-Dr- Dr. Lee..??"

.

.

.